Recent content by Archelit_

  1. Archelit_

    Mayoral Bulletin EOI: Head of Civic Engagement

    - Username: Archelit - Discord username: username_dead. - Are you a resident of Willow?: Yes. - Are you active on the forums and Discord?: Yes. - What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My greatest strength is my ability to think of creative things and implementing them.I am...
  2. Archelit_

    Denied Archelit_ - Compliance Officer Application

    Username: Archelit Total Playtime: 8 days When are you most active? Anytime. Requirements: - Minimum of 24 hours of play time. - I am available on Discord. - I show in my application why you are best suited for the position. - I am able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with...
  3. Archelit_

    Accepted ElegantAlly - Billboard Application

    Nevermind I figured it out.
  4. Archelit_

    Accepted ElegantAlly - Billboard Application

    Please mark the window with blocks.
  5. Archelit_

    Accepted ElegantAlly - Billboard Application

    Also Its convenient if you mark the window.
  6. Archelit_

    Accepted antonfr - Billboard Application

    Your billboard has been pasted.
  7. Archelit_

    Accepted antonfr - Billboard Application

    Your billboard has been pasted.
  8. Archelit_

    Accepted antonfr - Billboard Application

    Your billboard has been pasted.
  9. Archelit_

    Accepted loxuk - Billboard Application

    You billboard has been pasted.
  10. Archelit_

    Accepted loxuk - Billboard Application

    Kindly mark the area with Item frames.
  11. Archelit_

    Count to 1,000,000

    1851
Back
Top