Recent content by Apxle

  1. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Pending Teji2 & Henessyy v. CPvp_Dog [2026] DCR 171

    IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT WITNESS QUESTIONS — Henessyy Q1: On July 8th, 2026, what item were you hoping to buy? Q2: When you reached out in response to the ad in chat, did you truthfully intend to purchase a golden drill? Q3: When you reached out in response to the...
  2. Apxle

    Lawsuit: In Session SirDingusOG & Somederp v. Cpvp_Dog [2026] 182

    Good afternoon, Your Honor. Yes, the Plaintiffs do wish to continue pursuing this case. Thank you.
  3. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Pending Teji2 & Henessyy v. CPvp_Dog [2026] DCR 171

    Good afternoon, Yes, I would still like to pursue this case further. Thank you
  4. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Pending Teji2 & Henessyy v. CPvp_Dog [2026] DCR 171

    I would still like to pursue this case. I have seen this be asked on a lot of other cases, so I figured I would send it now to save the step and hopefully save some time overall. Defendant has been recently active.
  5. Apxle

    Lawsuit: In Session SirDingusOG & Somederp v. Cpvp_Dog [2026] 182

    I would still like to pursue this case. It has been 29 days since I filed the emergency injunction, and I have seen this be asked on a lot of other cases, so I figured I would send it now to save the step and hopefully save some time overall. Defendant has been recently active
  6. Apxle

    Lawsuit: In Session SirDingusOG & Somederp v. Cpvp_Dog [2026] 182

    IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT MOTION FOR EMERGENCY INJUNCTION Your honor, The Defendant has very little in their publicly visible balance, however because the Plaintiff's believes the Defendant has either 1) purposefully used the money gained from this incident and...
  7. Apxle

    Lawsuit: In Session SirDingusOG & Somederp v. Cpvp_Dog [2026] 182

    IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION SirDingusOG, Plaintiff; & Somederp, Co-Plaintiff v. Cpvp_Dog Defendant COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: I. PARTIES 1. SirDingusOG (Plaintiff) 2. Somederp (Co-Plaintiff) 3. Cpvp_Dog...
  8. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Dismissed Maks3kk0x v. Alexotto09 [2026] DCR 88

    IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT Maks3kk0x v. Alexotto09 [2026] DCR 88 PLAINTIFF'S RESPONSE TO THE DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO DISMISS AND MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT Your Honor, The Plaintiff responds to the Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss Claims I and IV of the Claims for...
  9. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Dismissed Maks3kk0x v. Alexotto09 [2026] DCR 88

    Good morning your honor, I will be representing Maks3kk0x on this matter. Proof of consent attached below. Thank you,
  10. Apxle

    Lawsuit: Pending Teji2 & Henessyy v. CPvp_Dog [2026] DCR 171

    IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION Teji2, Plaintiff; & Henessyy, Co-Plaintiff v. Cpvp_Dog Defendant COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against Defendant as follows: I. PARTIES 1. Teji2 (Plaintiff) 2. Henessyy (Co-Plaintiff) 3. Cpvp_Dog (Defendant) II...
Back
Top