CIVIL ACTION
zLost
Plaintiff

v.

GamerLivePro
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
I was advertising police officer applications, and said that if you applied you would be cool, with which gamerlivepro responded saying "you're not cool". I thought that he said that since I wasn't a police officer and I responded by agreeing, but from his next message I found out that he was calling me uncool as I was apparently "buying all plots and reselling them for double the price", which is an extremely false statement. Only 2 plots of mine are for sale and one plot of mine is for auction. Their resell price is not double their price, and the auctioned plots starting bid only gives me 500$ profit, as shown in the evidence.

I. PARTIES

1. zLost
2. GamerLivePro

II. FACTS

1. On 20th February 2023, the Plaintiff advertised police officer applications and stated that applying would make the applicant cool.
2. The Defendant responded to the Plaintiff's advertisement by stating "you're not cool."
3. The Plaintiff responded, assuming that the Defendant was referring to the fact that the Plaintiff was not a police officer. However, the Defendant then stated that the Plaintiff was "buying all plots and reselling them for double the price," which is an untrue statement.
4. The Plaintiff denies the false statement made by the Defendant and claims that the statement was made with malicious intent to harm the Plaintiff's reputation.
5. The Plaintiff has suffered damages as a result of the Defendant's false statement, including a loss of sales of plots.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The Defendant's statement constitutes defamation, which is the act of harming another person's reputation by making a false statement.
2. The Defendant's statement was made with malice, as it was made with the intention to harm the Plaintiff's reputation.
3. The Defendant's actions have caused the Plaintiff damages, including a loss of sales for their Minecraft plots.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following relief from the Defendant:

1. A public apology from the Defendant for the false statement made about the Plaintiff.
2. Compensation in the amount of $5000 for the damages suffered by the Plaintiff.

DATED: This 20th day of February, 2023

Attachments

• evidence uno.png
    evidence uno.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 66
  • evidence dos.png
    evidence dos.png
    38 KB · Views: 53
  • evidence tres.png
    evidence tres.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 47
  • evidence fournos.png
    evidence fournos.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 49
  • evidence five.png
    evidence five.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 45
  • evidence six.png
    evidence six.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 50
  • evidence seven.png
    evidence seven.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 42
  • evidence eight.png
    evidence eight.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 45
  • evidence nine.png
    evidence nine.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 60
I would like to drop this case as the defendant and I have come to terms.

This case is hereby dismissed at the request if the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back