bibsfi4a
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Civil Action
Yeet_Boy Plaintiff
V
MarkHannah Defendant

COMPLAINT: The Plaintiff complaints against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF: I (Plaintiff) hired MarkHannah to build a food court for me with specific themes, for $6.5k, which I paid upfront. He had 2 weeks to complete it. About a month or two later, he still had not built anything except for a few walls. Later, due to this, I was evicted from the plot, which I had paid ManagerHell $15,000 for earlier.

I. PARTIES
1. Yeet_Boy
2. MarkHannah

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was given a contract by the Plaintiff that they shall make a food court for the amount of 6500.
2. The Defendant was unable to make the food court , as well as refund the money.
3. The Defendant blocked and ignored the Plaintiff after getting paid.
4. A reasonable expectation was set that this would be completed in a timely manner, yet weeks passed without any action.
5. This Resulted in a monetary loss of 6500 of the Plaintiff.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The White-Collar Crackdown Act which states that fraud is defined as something in which victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission. Omission means a failure to fulfil a moral or legal obligation which here is a legal contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. A refund of 6,500
2. 1000 legal charges

Proofs-

1st image- Proof of MarkHannah (CyberGreen) blocking Yeet_Boy

1665990279234.png

2nd image - Incomplete Build

1665990320953.png

3rd image- MarkHannah agree to the terms and the contract

1665990382526.png

4th image= Proof of Mistrial

1665990439116.png

5th Image Proof of Representation-

1665990476350.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED- 17/10/2022

Before summons are filed, please change the name of this court case, to "(Plaintiff's name) v. (Defendant's Name) [2022] FCR 85."

Right now, you have made it unclear who the Plaintiff is and who the Defendant is.

I am sorry for the mistake your honour , changes have been made.

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Yeet_Boy v. Mark_Hannah [2022] FCR 85. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Before I post a verdict, does the Plaintiff have proof that he paid the Defendant the money. If so please share it to the court within 24 hours, and if not, please state that too within 24 hours.

Your Honour, unfortunately no proof of payment is present.

Verdict

VERDICT

Yeet_boy v. MarkHannah [2022] FCR 85

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff paid the Defendant 6.5k to build a food court, however after being paid, never built the food court, and never paid back the money that the Plaintiff gave him.
2. While there is no proof of payment, the Plaintiff is still entitled to their money back because of the contract.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. While there is a clear proof of contract, there is no proof of payment.
2. Because the burden of proof is on the Plaintiff, they must show that they paid the Defendant in order to get their money back.
3. Because the Plaintiff had no proof of payment, they failed to pass the burden of proof.

IV. DECISION
1. This court case is hereby adjourned in favor of the Defendant. No one is owed anything.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back