COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
Threatening to kill
Grief
Theft
Breaking of a contract
Harassment
WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I originally hired Hugo for my company, Costco. He was given a contract that he must work for 3 irl weeks before quitting, which he agreed to. After working at our wild claimed facility for not even 15 minutes, he went into restricted access area (private with a button he didn’t have access to) & was snooping around. I was suspicious but gave him the benefit of the doubt since he was a new player. Next thing I know I come back to a griefed area and filed him instantly. I told him he wasn’t allowed on costco property and even had staff remove his sethome. He came back to our location and proceeded to murder me on site anytime I went just outside my facility. He create a little home a few blocks away and would just camp there. I am filing this because of harassment. Although killing in the wild is fair game, I don’t believe what he did was okay. He killed me at least 5+ time in a short span of time. He quit after griefing my facility

I. PARTIES
1. xerxesmc(Represented by lawanoesepr)
2. Hugoplayz_Yt
3. hm_shi - witness

II. FACTS
1. Plaintiff’s company HQ was griefed
2.Plaintiff had a god shovel and shulker box stolen
3Plaintiff was threatened by the defendant
4.Plaintiff had agreed on a contract with the defendant which was broken by the defendant

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant signed a contract and broke it
2. The defendant violated the contract in two ways, Theft and Leaving before the agreed time frame.
4. The defendant griefed claimed land worth quite a bit of money

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 500$
2. Stolen property returned
3. Complete the terms of the broken contract

Rwp2cfFA3L4UTfAGK04meUDpsfoIv65k0AOB5xunhW6Vem9kKB_YW8l15yqPpsblBrYfuviBQ-LaEPZJpvYwDxVFprnaAXMeseFfftfuMYjyBj9mW5VWjWcqtYBxeqzp4CwTSRo

GAhbKRxhxOiCDtGMOJnxc4nc0bWmTz45q0unZCn-iO6FUvI12GXAuAIZXybupqksCFmhBNlA-F8BgJoQ_0_kD2wO0F4rRtSH8OV-GkhkTorkWMYVk196F6Ahn0lmCIB25jTO5R4

4U5NG94hEE0Einfcw_mBgSdGeriQbiPBC1zCoXWUPQiPmi8Aled9ANS_bUGmCEckYwkGMg_jBB8ora3uu-UOGQZi7O8vvewh3rwmhFbulaKI3do8FImIbJ2UqYhXXN4clZpjjV4

Pb7yFZOPd7GhwOrBkXArPCbVXc1m_1YDJG0AqgepoQNIZPHOIh2o2A-5JzqsiPbD7-oTIW5f-KV9t6O66RG-U394EJvSJTHg723r8TXyH69iAGkQk-x9ts5M0uhNX6a2Z5CZeMk

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of May 2021

Attachments

• 1620576839377.png
    1620576839377.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 1620576860106.png
    1620576860106.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Seeing as the Defendant has already replied to the thread - I see no need to summon them. That being said, let's proceed.

I would ask that the Defendant, Hugoplayz_YT, please files a response using the proper format outlined in the Creating a Lawsuit thread for an Answer to Complaint or Motion to Dismiss. If the Defendant is unaware on how to do so, I would advise that they consider finding legal counsel to represent them.

Otherwise, for reference I'll attach the format for the Answer to Complaint below:
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

(name)
Plaintiff

v.

(name)
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. (deny, confirm, or say that you have no knowledge in response to each fact alleged in the complaint)
2. ...

II DEFENCES
1. (Here you make affirmative defences. You can also allege facts.)
2. ...

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This (day) day of (month) (year)

Idk how to do this plus I don’t even want to do this lawsuit

Idk how to do this plus I don’t even want to do this lawsuit
I would strongly advise you to find a lawyer to represent you then, otherwise please use the proper format to respond.

I can’t I have no money and its very very stressful

Your honor I would like to add the witness hm_shi and add a harassment charge.

stfu im doing something im not doing this lawsuit

stfu im doing something im not doing this lawsuit
Please do not speak out of turn or else you will be charged with contempt.

I've reached out to the Redmont Bar Association to arrange a public defender if need be.

Your honor I would like to add the witness hm_shi and add a harassment charge.
You will have a chance to call witnesses and present additional evidence after the Defendant properly files a response.

Please do not speak out of turn or else you will be charged with contempt.

I've reached out to the Redmont Bar Association to arrange a public defender if need be.

You will have a chance to call witnesses and present additional evidence after the Defendant properly files a response.

Dude im sick i dont wanna deal with this and i have a question

i tried to work something out he said no to his lawyer

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 117
I will ask the Defendant kindly refrains from speaking further in the court thread until they either (a) find an lawyer; or (b) properly file an answer to this complaint.

dude hes suing for $500 and i am trying to offer him a payment details and hes saying no so im saying no to this lawsuit

dude hes suing for $500 and i am trying to offer him a payment details and hes saying no so im saying no to this lawsuit
Do you wish for the court to proceed with judgement without you presenting a proper case? I've reached out to the RBA already in the event that you needed a public defender appointed for you.

Alright, seeing as the Defendant wishes to proceed without presenting a proper case, even after I've strongly advised they seek legal counsel - I see no reason to hear any further arguments from them.

Did the Plaintiff have any additional evidence or arguments to make before we proceed to a verdict on this case?

We would like to add harassment and call the witness hm_shi.

Disregard the extra charge and witness my client just wants the verdict

Okay thank you.

Your honor we are just ready for the verdict Call hm_shi as a witness and add harassment charges your honor I will not disregard this

Last edited:

Verdict

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Case No. 05-2021-10-01

I. PROSECUTION'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff allege that the defendant breached their contract, as well as committed a variety of other crimes.
2. The Plaintiff asserts that along with the breach of contract, the Defendant's pattern of killing indicated harassment.

II. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The Defendant claims that they did not commit any murder - stating " I didn’t kill you lier you killed me"

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. While I believe that the Defendant has acted with egregious disregard, I have much concern with the allegations brought to the court by the Plaintiff.
2. The allegation of Greifing and Theft are rules, and thus not court jurisdiction. The court cannot compel the Defendant to return any stolen items as it is under a rule, not a law. We would implore the defendant to reach out to staff for those matters.
3. The allegation of "Threatening to kill" would fall under the criminal allegation of (a) verbal threats; and or (b) conspiracy to commit a crime. I would implore the Plaintiff to contact the Department of Justice to pursue that.
4. There is no evidence of these murders so there is unfortunately no way to prove a pattern of murders to indicate harassment.
5. Contrary to most of the allegations, it would appear that the Defendant has certainly violated the terms of the contract - especially in a malicious manner. I do however find that the requested injunction to obligate the defendant to fulfill the terms of the contract to be very unnecessary, and instead that monetary relief should best be granted.

IV. VERDICT
The case is hereby adjourned in favour of the Plaintiff, recognizing the allegation of breach of contract. Along with this, I would implore the Department of Justice to investigate the threats made by the Defendant, in conjunction with the Plaintiff.

I hereby order the Department of Justice to:
(a) Fine the Defendant, Hugoplayz_YT, $500, for breach of contract; and
(b) Transfer such funds to the Plaintiff, xerxesmc.

The court thanks the plaintiff for their time.

Back