WackJap
Plaintiff

v.

PizzaWizard8
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
PizzaWizard8 came to me for a 1k commission job, I agreed and asked for 2 double chests of gravel, he asked for $700 more and I paid, he did not deliver, and claimed he did not have the money to pay me back and logged off when I asked for a return, despite having the same balance as when i paid him.

I. PARTIES
1. WackJap-Plaintiff
2. PizzaWizard8-Defendant

II. FACTS
1. PizzaWizard8 came to WackJap for a 1k commission job, he agreed and asked for 2 double chests of gravel
2. PizzaWizard8 asked WackJap $700 more Totalling $1700
3. WackJap payed PizaaWizard8 1.7k for 2 double chests of gravel
4.PizzaWizard8 never Gave WackJap the 2 double chests of gravel

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. PizzaWizard8 Stole WackJap's money because he didn't hold his half of the deal

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1700

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court. I Agree

DATED: 5/10/21

District Court.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the WackJap v. PizzaWizard8. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Because the defendant has failed to appear before the court within the 48 hours of allotted time, I am ruling in favor of the plaintiff. I hereby order the DOJ to take $1700 from the defendant, PizzaWizard8, and transfer it to the plaintiff, WackJap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back