lawanoesepr

Citizen
Supporter
lawanoesepr
lawanoesepr
donator1
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
  1. Murder
2. Murder
II. REASONING
1.Since becoming secretary of health, VerySmolBirb has become much more law abiding and much more recognized and respected.

2.VerySmolBirb has not committed a crime in the last two months
rgXHwzW4LvCUYJdwjNxmfwrJTELUq8buRoX-Mkh65n8GyMiIPHmOOqp-IYmcrjTMgQBxy989SA26YEKh5fOfsSD5vSoRNd81OmKJP1K1cLr0EeET-DS4Xt39OkkFGE4YbKh5uOCwaO6YiUPa

RL_siZhWM-MfNRFIV0FlKQJxtlwURakLW1DRJgNs7vMSMy4tr-AbzFqRmsi7kSaRA0mCyN4CJ4Uvjh50lopRLC-f9H0beusI5UnJLMUwdoD8RF3kpZrbPZJyZ1T1ZBacPzp9wGBykWRqdawY

Ekb-g5Ip2r73kqi7KsygqnN9qr6A8yEU_-7CuhqWUOr5pPPoZ20CXCa84u2SJlfVi1iSSmd1MRjqT6AWXQVioiZ1m-hqVXO6RljjaLQ5SQz69vilu8uKsU16XAG8juDaWXya_PjSQd8J0iGm

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16th day of june 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General, @Milkcrack, is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of VerySmolBirb Expungement Request [2022] FCR 45.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

Given that these crimes have all taken place over two months ago, and that the requestor has maintained good behaviour for months now, the Office of the Attorney General, on behalf of the State, believes this expungement request meets all appropriate criteria.

Verdict

Since the petitioner's request meets criteria, and the State agrees, the expungement request is granted. I hereby order that the criminal record of VerySmolBirb be cleared of the following charges:
-Murder x1
Congratulations, VerySmolBirb!

This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back