CIVIL ACTION

Ultrapvpnoob
Plaintiff

v.

The commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The august taxation amendment, and therefore the property taxes and different brackets are illegal at the moment since, as stated in section 1(2), it will go into effect only if the Corporate Balance Regulation Act also goes into effect. This is not the case.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. Ultrapvpnoob
2.The commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. The august taxation amendment requires the corporate balance regulation act to also go into effect
2. The Corporate Balancing Act was rejected
Screenshot (177).png
3. The clause existed
Screenshot (178).png

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. This broke the law since the "execute if" requirement of the bill was not met.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. For the bill to be removed

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This first of september, 2021
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO

This court requests that the Attorney General @JoeGamer or the President @Austin27 please explain to the court whether or not the executive branch believes that this law is in effect.​

The August Taxation Amendment Act is already an invalid bill that will not be executed by the Executive.

This is because the August Taxation Amendment Act has a clause that says it will not be enacted if the Corporate Balance Regulation Act is not enacted.

Because the Corporate Balance Regulation Act was rejected by Congress, and so neither the August Taxation Amendment Act will not be enforced by the Executive or any of the Government Departments.

Thus, it is the executive branch’s official stance that the law is not in effect. However, if the Corporate Balance Regulation Act is re-proposed and passed by congress, the executive will at that point recognize the august Taxation act as effective.

Does this answer satisfy the plaintiff?

Alright, then I shall dismiss this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back