Supporter
Willow Resident
Tylxrfied
Tylxrfied
donator4
A
BILL
To

Give the mayor of Hamilton the ability to create, edit, and remove zones within the city.

The people of Democracy Craft, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the “Zoning Law Act”.
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
(3) The Act has been co-sponsored by:
Huney69, GoldBlooded and 218218Consumer

2 - Reasons
(1) the mayor of Hamilton role currently doesn’t have many purposes within the government.
(2) giving the DCT another job to do will reduce the need for a mayor of Hamilton.

3 - Terms
(1) the mayor and city council of Hamilton, will retain the ability to create, remove, and edit zones within the city of Hamilton, with DCT approval. Such as changing mandated building restrictions like height limit, or theme, in a specific area of the city of Hamilton.

Nay - they were established as an advisory body. This bill doesn't do anything, since it still requires DCT approval - which is what happens atm?

Nay - i agree with End, i have been in the 1st Hamilton City Council thus i can tell that this bill changes nothing.

Veto

This bill has been vetoed for the following reasons:
- The Hamilton City Council is purely an advisory body
- The Hamilton City Council already has this power, every proposal they make goes through the DCT and cabinet voting.
- The Hamilton City Council is directed and facilitated by the executive branch, not congress and I would like for it to remain that way.

Back