BlogWorldExpo

Citizen
Public Affairs Department
Donator
BlogWorldExpo
BlogWorldExpo
mediaadvisor
I'll keep this short,

Two years ago I joined DemocracyCraft as a joke along with a few other Stratham players I remember randomly murdering players... until this man named End wanted me to take photos of DC (look below for the photo). I didn't fully join the community until I was banned from Stratham and at the time I was getting ready to just leave the entire city rp world and move on with life. I decided to give this server a try and see where it landed me.

I joined the server in March 2021... and I was shocked to be welcomed into the community and this other player named Muffins telling- well begging me to join the DPA as a MA (who is she again?). I gave in after 3-4 weeks of Muffins non-stop 'bullying' me into the DPA. I quickly started to become a pillar of the community as I organize the first pride parade on the server in Aventura along with bringing innovation to the film industry and other sectors within DC. My first major video was Austin's inauguration which received a lot of love and support as it was the first video on DC that (at the time) was properly done (that wasn't a trailer lol). After that my rise to fame was in full action with countless people asking me to take photos or videos of their businesses /events. Austin somehow loved my videos that he made me his photographer during his presidential term along with allowing me to do town trailers. (which I did a bad job at making those LMAO). Personally, Austin's administration has truly been one of the greatest times to be on the server with a quickly growing player base + having an active government that worked for both sides. Thank you Austin & Muffins (or Vanq) for allowing me to work on the first international event in the entire city rp server which was a soccer match (the inauguration doesn't count, sit down Austin😂). During this time DC was at its highest point peaking with 70-80 active players per day along with a healthy economy.

At this time I was working in a lot of aspects within the server from media to improving ways businesses can better advertise themselves. On July 15th MC Yelp was acquired by DemocracyCraft as the first and only DC company to be bought by the server itself. While the website was in its very early stages, I'm so glad Tech shot it behind the barn. The website had a lot of potentials to expand to other nations within the city-rp server however that potential was never reached. However I'm proud to say where MC-Yelp stands today, it's now fully revamped and integrated within the forums thanks to the lovely developers that work for DC. As for the media sector itself, I became the first unofficial contractor within the government to record and edit videos/photos from each congressional session to major server events. I made about 237k-240k in-game from players hiring me to film videos and 40k from the government (no you can't make this much anymore lol). Most of this money went back into the community or provided aid to Oakridge.

Before I knew it, Austin's term was over and this man named Consumer took office. I didn't have much of a role within the government anymore so I decided to focus on fixing Oakridge with Rurge. Oh boy, the first few weeks were full of drama lol. However we quickly turned Oakridge around and within a month of taking office, the town finally reached tier 5 status. This was announced in Oakridge's first Apple-themed video where we announced other things (spoiler alert, this was when we learned about Rev so we just never got to work on those things). I later resigned from Deputy mainly because I was starting to lose touch with DC however End convinced me to stay on DC, so I did. I didn't know what to do in DC besides filming random videos or bothering xerx about Costco so I decided to plan my campaign to run for mayor of Oakridge, to rebuild the town. This was my first biggest mistake following my application for staff.

When Reveille was announced I was hoping that DC was going to move away from the city rp sector and grab more players from more popular categories like criminal roleplay or GTA-related servers. However, I was disappointed at first that Reveille didn't offer much besides better buildings / some improvements. Though I listened to my gut and supported the project so more people would see its benefits which somehow worked. Thank god End/Tech started telling me more updates were coming to Reveille that would enhance the city rp/ criminal rp aspects more. Reveille is great to give the server a first 'new' start in terms of future updates as it's more planned out. Maybe in 12 months from now, I'll come back to see what I missed? @xEndeavour get the tour bus ready and democracy sausages!!

What made me leave DC wasn't some behind-the-scenes drama or my lack of interest in the server. For the most part, I was pretty public about issues that bothered me, or at least I spoke out about them. Anyways, I realized that while I do love DC and the community, it was time for me to finally let go. To finally achieve my goals in life. I have a lot of potential and it's time I have fun IRL. I'm sorry that I left unexpected and in a very unprofessional way. I know there was a lot of confusion but I didn't want to make this another planned leave as I knew I would just come back immediately. A week ago I left almost everything and my productivity increased by almost 700% I felt so much better knowing that I didn't have to care about a town or Minecraft politics. On May 28th, 2022, I ended my DC career with only getting one medal as the best media manager (which I lost after my apartment building was cut idk who did that 😭 LMAO) . Thank you, every single one of you, all 40k+ players for giving me this amazing opportunity to improve the server. I can't wait to see where DC is 6 months or 12 months from now, hopefully, Human didn't accidentally delete DC. I only highlighted the best parts of my time on DC, I can edit this post to include my entire time on DC if needed lol.

Ok now to the actual shit 90% of you come here for:
@SomeHuman gets UnitedBank with 50% share going to @Teuntje1234567
@LavenderxBlaxii you get my good morning messages
@RelaxedGV and @MintJay you get full nerd (idk what that means but I'm taking Han Relax, suffer!)
@TommysToe you get my toes, idk why you like toes LMAO
@Teuntje1234567 you get good night messages too!
@blockyelise You get my warehouse of white chocolate and wine!!

ok this will be hella short, yw kids

I'll start with the man who brought- well kidnapped me onto DC, @xEndeavour get up here man.
I always appreciated our friendship however I say that you definitely do smell and I see why you love your democracy sausage. You were always there to support me and to encourage me to do better while being 100% down to earth with me. Take care of DC or I'll smite you irl.

@Technofied thank you for giving me a plot and also being honest with me, make sure End doesn't break DC (again). I appreciate everything you do for the server and I can't wait to see 700+ changes in #changelog when I check up on DC sometime in the future lol.

SomeHuman, Teuntje1234567, PandaL0g1c, RelaxedGV, MintJay, LavenderxBlaxii, Nacho, GoldBlooded, LilDigiVert, LilNickiVert, TommysToe, huney69, Muffins29, Austin27, Tyler, Twist, Westray, Georgia, DrThunder and Elise
-> I feel too lazy to type each one of you a paragraph but just know I appreciate y'all. Ur amazing and keep up the amazing work! Love you all Thank you for supporting me and helping me out <333

Alright so this is it, the end of the movie, roll the credits Lavender! The Last Goodbye, peace out 👋 💙

Old DC.png
DC Two Years ago.

Last edited:

MintJay

Environment & Recreation Department
Donator
MintJay
MintJay
ranger
I really wish I knew how to give you the perfect goodbye, but I feel like nothing can truly achieve that, so I'll just say this:
Marty, you are a wonderful nerd and I am so grateful to have been able to meet you and become your friend. We are all going to miss you way too much, but all things do come to an end eventually. I wish you the most luck in your irl adventures, just make sure to keep in touch and visit every once in a while, ok?

RelaxedGV

Citizen
Representative
Justice Department
Attorney General's Office
Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Association
Donator
NerdGV
NerdGV
eventcoordinator
Since we first met on DC (I believe the Austin Inauguration) I always knew that you could do amazing things within DC that you haven't done already. From the time when we ran against each other for Hamilton Mayor and you won that showed what the people felt was perfect for Hamilton. You held town hall meetings to get a sense of what the people wanted to see from Hamilton and hearing their concerns. Even when you were no longer Hamilton Mayor you still cared for the city and wanted to see the city grow. You then became a Representative who listened to the people, not far off from Hamilton Mayor. Then something that would change Oakridge forever happened. Rurge as you to be the Deputy Mayor of Oakridge. You of course accepted and spent around 2 months running the town as a Deputy Mayor with little help from the Mayor. You resigned but, you still wanted Oakridge to grow so you ran for Mayor of Oakridge with Taelor as you're Deputy Mayor. You win and Taelor resigns a couple weeks and you didn't know who you're next Deputy Mayor would be. You nominate Trent to the position but, the nomination fails. After a question from a Council Member they nominated me to the position and the nomination passed. We then spent the rest of the term caring for Oakridge and watching the town grow. It is sad that all of that has to come to an end but, that's just life sadly. If you ever want to talk or anything just dm me. I will never forget what you did for Oakridge. You are also not stealing Han as I already stole Han back.

Teuntje1234567

Administrator
Administrator
Secretary
Construction & Transport Department
Donator
Teuntje1234567
Teuntje1234567
environmentsec
Marty, we're gonna miss you so so much.

Quite a while ago we first met. We became friends and started talking. While I may not have known you for the longest time, I still really enjoyed all the countless hours we spent together. We watched a ton of Disney movies and we played a lot of DC together. We called for hours and talked about anything, I baked a brownie while I was in a voice chat with you at 4 am LMFAOO, all these things I really enjoyed.

It all started last year, around December we first started talking, we became decent friends but that's about it. On new years eve, you suddenly decided to face reveal to me, after this we talked for ages non-stop. You became one of my best friends on DC and you still are. Even though you have decided to quit the server, I am certain that we are gonna stay friends.

You have achieved so much on DC, much more than many of us ever will. You got kidnapped by End to take pictures, you got bullied by Muffins (that one isn't really special, she bullies everyone, it's Muffins, what did you expect😂😭), a pride parade, many videos and even became the presidents' photographer! Over the course of the past few months you took on Oakridge, this was a massive task, it basically had to be completely redone and you managed to do it! While you're not here anymore to see it fully completed, I am very proud of you for all the things you've done for Oakridge.

In a few days you have your graduation and you're gonna graduate!!! You've done such a great job and even though you had like 40 overdue assignments, you fully caught up with all of them! I am honestly very happy for you that you chose to focus more on IRL stuff instead of on a Minecraft server. DC is an amazing place people go there to have fun, play a game they like and talk to people, though rl should always come first. Whatever you're planning to do after graduating, I'm certain that you are gonna do great and that you will succeed at whatever you try! Go catch your dreams, go have fun with friends!

Since you lost your best media manager medal I made you a new one:
hahaha, I know, it's so well made! LMFAO

Anyways, I'm gonna miss you a ton and I'm sure others are too.
I'll gladly take the goodnight messages from your will.
Thank you so much for all the fun we had on DC and I'm sure we'll stay in touch!

Goodbyes are not forever,
Goodbyes are not the end,
They simply mean we'll miss you,
Until we meet again ♥

Attachments

• image (34).png
    image (34).png
    324.7 KB · Views: 15

Teuntje1234567

Administrator
Administrator
Secretary
Donator
Teuntje1234567
Teuntje1234567
environmentsec
Almost forgot to add this picture, one of the best days on DC!
1654751877971.png

blockyelise

Administrator
Administrator
Secretary
Justice Department
Health Department
Donator
blockyelise
blockyelise
healthsec
Marty you can’t even imagine how sad I am to read this. I’m seriously gonna miss you so so much. The monthly targets and performance which you achieved here were amazing. Your support and encouragement during the difficult and the good times were truly inseparable. We’ll share nothing but all the good memories of you here. You have always been so much fun to be around, and this is what I’m gonna miss the most. I wish nothing but the best for you, you deserve it.
It’s your time to move on, I know it’s in your best interest to do so. And again, thank you for all the fun and the amazing memories on DC, and please keep in touch. Love you!! <33
PS: You smell!!

LavenderxBlaxii

State Department
Redmont Bar Association
Donator
LavenderxBlaxii
LavenderxBlaxii
electoralofficer
*insert credits* (totally didn't make any, that’s why this took so long)

Well Marty, can't say I didn't see this coming even though I did because we talk every single day so I knew alllll about it. And every fricking time you made me cry about it lol <3 Literally gave me a warning when you were going to post this. It's ok I still love yea though. I will miss sharing this Minecraft experience with you but I know it is for the better, especially the time where we did the Annual Garage Sale lol we spent so much time on that lol and all the dinos. I can’t remember where we met or how we met honestly, I am pretty sure it was just from all the vcs and then we just started talking and haven’t shut up since. You have been a main rock for me in DC, among others obviously but you see what I see and we say what we wanna say. Hopefully one day you will get your ass up to Canada to come see me or I'll just have to come down to Cali to see you and we can have some $27.00 coffee you have every morning. That coffee better be made out of gold. Anyways, enough about coffee. I am going to leave this here before I get to emotional lol

To all the good morning messages to this see you later message, I am so proud of you for graduating and to be honest if I could be there I would. I’d be the best cheerleader ever and the loudest one for sure. <3 (tears already happening)

This is not a goodbye, this is a see you later *sad face*

Kycnn1703

Congressional Staff
Kycnn1703
Kycnn1703
buildinginspector
It was nice working with you. Even though we haven't met for a long time, I have seen and appreciated that you really love your job and you are a very hardworking person during the two terms I served.
Thanks for everything you do. I wish you success in your life, Goodbye.

FalconSlayer237

Citizen
FalconSlayer237
FalconSlayer237
BlogWorldExpo, You were the one of, if not, the first person I saw on the server. At first I thought you were merely a bot as a camera man (lmao), but then I saw that you were really dedicated to this server and cared about it. In that moment I realized how much you meant to everyone and this server. You were inspiration to everyone and will be missed.
Thank you for inspiring others and myself, to do there very best.
Its time to take your final bow!

EMISITE

Citizen
EMISITE
EMISITE
oakridge-res
kept it short...
All tho i didnt knew you that good you will be missed on dc...

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and
goodbye for the last."
- Maria Rogers
blogworldexpo.png