CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth
Prosecution

v.

xLayzur
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant in this case was asked "Whats your price" for voting nay on a particular bill (the Proceeds of Crime Act), to which the Defendant bluntly responded "20k". The sale of votes on bills for cash is bribery which is made unlawful under the definition of Electoral Fraud, is using one's office for personal benefit which is made unlawful under the definition of Corruption, and undermines the stability of the Commonwealth which is made unlawful under the definition of Treason.

After these screenshots surfaced, the Defendant was confronted about them and claimed they had been photoshopped. After a long and thorough investigation by JLOC in Congress, it has been determined that these screenshots were in fact authentic and that the Defendant lied in testimony given to Congress, which is made illegal under Perjury, and gave these lies with the express intent to uphold an investigation into himself, which is made illegal under Obstruction of Justice.

Your honor, this is a very simple case of a man caught in 4K.

I. PARTIES
1. xLayzur
2. Alexthelillion
3. "Person X" (Whistleblower)

II. FACTS
1. Defendant agreed to sell their vote in exchange for $20,000 (Conspiracy to Commit a Felony (Corruption), Conspiracy to Commit a Felony (Electoral Fraud), and Treason)
2. Defendant lied in testimony given to Congress about the authenticity of the screenshots (Perjury and Obstruction of Justice)

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of Obstruction of Justice
2. 1 count of Perjury
3. 1 count of Treason
4. 1 count of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony (Electoral Fraud)
5. 1 count of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony (Corruption)

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For Obstruction of Justice (1 charge): Verbal warning 🙄
2. For Perjury (1 charge): Fines of $50,000 and jail time of 2 hours.
3. For Treason (1 charge): Removal from public office, disbarment from public office for a period of 2 months, and fines of $25,000.
4. For Conspiracy to Commit a Felony (2 charges): Fines of $50,000 ($25,000 for each charge) and jail time of 12 hours (6 hours for each charge)

In total we recommend the following sentencing: Removal from public office, disbarment from public office for a period of 2 months, fines of $100,000, jail time of 14 hours, and a verbal warning.

V. EVIDENCE

Screenshot of $20k offer:
UdFqsaoXhKA6-4JGWOXPiMnViN_S8DSjbIc_mCRzeYCEKOBuuQ_di6mTYrDpznmb5mkj8s1IAtM1RbAbyQwzSSFa5Zbe8nRtYqxOOA-6qh8au9zmsIVSSsYoXO1Rlujg2FbnQ6kO-QPwrBZ8df8UpGDGHl-oaSNe6abWM599g09cttxaw4ojIIn2pg

Proof of authenticity of the screenshots:
EFyi2svgqFysNgEQV5U-72z6If4Xn7Hiy6lKMlYgOO4TrS82uhfk-X_i8mCBnvxz5_gwXx_70hLAgXaXqjuYeNc1OHBlrhDrMtC9lDkAX4D3jW59arf_Ww9vS6VOF0lrgvdT6AyiEnssSTXC0H4dOB84nKEGQXN6oPwy4f9QXvZl5-58UcqVt4ae8g

JLOC conclusion:
kKLPLo_AIXm0GTtGNOHil4DZHGc-tv3ucylOgwwqLxXJuvkXwjr_TykuUqHEZZghbtVJSBLYvPJW5xksWmDV0qYMXV8jA49ClhscLdXeJXzw3_5q5-3Ypp81_NvXtkVrFfVB_65gmOL3wBA17EJSl05fltTUmyc_y0tTTq62l1FL2HMaefdZwxtNGA

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of October 2022

Last edited:
supreme-court-seal-png.8642

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@xLayzur is required to appear before the Supreme Court in the case of The Commonwealth v. xLayzur [2022] SCR 19

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Commonwealth
Prosecution

v.

xLayzur
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that all charges be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. The Prosecution has failed to provide necessary facts, reasoning, and evidence to support the elements of their cause of action.

2. The authenticity of the screenshots are still in question. The Prosecution fails to show how they are real and relies on evidence submitted by the JLOC which has already been questioned in public channels. Pixel counting by overlaying screenshots does not prove, at this time, that the screenshot are in fact real.

2. Obstruction of Justice & Perjury- By its definition, Obstruction of Justice is to “Wilfully interfering with the process of justice through influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, police officer or by providing false information.” while Perjury is “Giving knowingly incorrect testimony to the Government.” The Prosecution has yet to prove that the screenshots are real and fails to meet the burden of proof required to continue this charge.

3. Treason - By its definition, “Any party in federal office who is caught attempting to maliciously sabotage or undermine the stability, sovereignty, and/or national security of the government of Redmont.” The prosecution has failed to provide any evidence to prove that an entire party in federal office, as distinct from the typical usage of “any player”, was attempting to maliciously sabotage, or undermine the stability, sovereignty, and/or national security of the government of Redmont.

4. Conspiracy to Commit Electoral Fraud - By its definitions, “An entity involved in malice aforethought” who is “caught rigging/meddling with an election through, but not limited to: the use of alternate accounts, bribery, and or threats.” The prosecution has failed to provide any evidence whatsoever, even in their unproven evidence, that at any point in time did my client rig or meddle with an election, let alone with malice. The DLOC did not recommend this charge in their questionable report.

5. Conspiracy to Commit Corruption - By its definition, “An entity involved in malice aforethought” who is “use(ing) a government position to act to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others to unfairly benefit oneself, or someone else. By applying, being appointed to, or being elected into a position in government, the player agrees to serve the server over themselves.” The Prosecution has failed to provide true or actual evidence to meet the necessary burden required to charge the defendant, further there was no malice in any of my client’s actions.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of October 2022

tAm-nMHUSdkf4Ft9vmiBSeMpo3jAgOBgFauTB3661CwVWba2g0Xbw09OFA5aTp0ognIV9Vbj01Jurbxad79hYf17-ROJracoFL8tHPBlgY8Dpo3-jLb95DC6AdGMDz4IXShXjY7y5C5tsB--S2AAIP1KMxn9D6UFDM2cysklKL5ykQqRuU0hWD3tnA

Your honor, may the State have an opportunity to rebut the above motion to dismiss?

Your honor, may the State have an opportunity to rebut the above motion to dismiss?
The State has 48 hours to issue a rebut.

REDACTED

Last edited:
This is the wrong case. Permission to redact your honors?

The Commonwealth
Prosecution

v.

xLayzur
Defendant

REBUTTAL TO MOTION TO DISMISS

Your honor,

The primary basis of the Defendant's motion to dismiss is to claim that the $20k bribery screenshot has not been proven to be authentic. Never before has any lawsuit included additional evidence to support their other evidence because that's obviously absurd. Additionally, we actually HAVE included evidence to support our other evidence in anticipation of this asinine argument. I'd like to direct your attention to this screenshot which was previously submitted:
1665845676124.png

Thank you.

DATED: 25th day of September 2022

The Supreme Court has voted to dismiss this case. The Supreme Court does not believe the evidence presented to the court is without a shadow of a doubt true. The Court believes the Evidence presented by the prosecution can not be proved credible.

SUPREME COURT ANALYSIS
The Secondary Party involved in the conversation pertaining to the screenshots was Alexthelion. Alexthelion has already previously attested that the screenshots were, in fact, fake to Congress, If Alexthelion were to retract on that statement and change his story he would not be a reliable witness. Therefore this Court would be unable to consider his testimony reliable, and as result, it could not be used to assist in the prosecution of a citizen of the Commonwealth.

Congress's analyses of the evidence cannot be taken into consideration as Congress is a political body and may have political motives additionally Congress's analysis does not prove how the screenshots could not be a forgery.
Congress's analysis of the evidence by pointing out pixels and spacing as a justifiable reason to prove the credibility of the evidence does not prove that the evidence is without a shadow of a doubt not fraudulent it only attests to the high-quality standard of photoshopping that would be required to make the screenshots seem real.
If congress was able to distinguish the noticeable indicators which prove whether a screenshot is credible or not there is the possibility that a forger could have noticed the same indicators.

Therefore there is not enough reliable evidence in the opinion of the Court to further consider charging the defendant with such extreme crimes and as such the case is hereby dismissed.

The Court thanks each party for their time, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back