Construction & Transport Department
Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
constructor
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth (Dusty_3, Neemfy, and Gertis7 representing)
Prosecution

v.

Milqy
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:
It was reported to the State Prosecutors by a whistleblower that the former Presidential Candidate Milqy participated in campaign espionage.

Campaign Espionage is “Any parties participating in or accessory to the gathering, infiltration, or compromise of any sensitive information related to a political campaign that has not already been released to the public, under the instruction of another campaign or entity working in association with another campaign.”

As shown in evidence 1, Milqy ordered the whistleblower to uncover confidential information about Mhadsher’s and Layzur’s Presidential Campaign. Milqy stated for the whistleblower to “take screenshots before they [Mhadsher] delete it”. This statement reveals a clear attempt by Milqy to gather confidential information, because Milqy acknowledged that the information will be deleted due to its secretive nature. Milqy understood that Mhadsher was trying to keep this information private, which makes Milqy completely aware of his espionage.

The information Milqy was gathering was Mhadsher’s cabinet choices, which had not yet been released to the public. In evidence 2, the whistleblower is seen sharing the “confidential” information (as pointed out explicitly by the whistleblower to Milqy) to Milqy, stating “Their pick is not Elaina” and “Its not f6rn” and that it is “probably QueenBear”. These statements were only possible because the whistleblower infiltrated a political campaign, and distributed confidential information to Milqy, on Milqy’s orders. Milqy orders had the whistleblower gather information from Mhadshers private conversations in order to find out what Mhadshers not yet released cabinet choices were.
Milqy not only acknowledged that the information he was receiving was confidential, as seen in the evidence, he instructed the whistleblower to take screenshots, which is a form of gathering evidence.

It is clear that Milqy:
Participated and was accessory to gathering/infiltrating sensitive information from another campaign.
Recognized the information gathered was not yet released to the public by that campaign.
Instructed the whistleblower infiltrating the campaign to gather confidential information, ordering the whistleblower to take photos of the secret information before it is deleted.

This is without a shadow of a doubt clearly campaign espionage. The actions by Milqy perfectly fit the definition of campaign espionage. The screenshots show clear and obvious intent and they show espionage actions being committed.

I. PARTIES
1. Milqy
2. Unidentified Whistleblower
3. Mhadsher101
4. Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. Milqy and the unknown whistleblower voice call.
2. Milqy messaged the whistleblower to request they reveal any confidential information they have from the opposing presidential campaign, Mhadsher101 (Presidential Candidate) and xLayzur (Vice-Presidential Candidate).
3. Milqy showed that he understood the privacy of Mhadshers campaign when he stated for the whistleblower to “take screenshots before they [Mhadsher] delete it”.
4. The whistleblower shared the “confidential” information explicitly to Milqy, stating “Their pick is not Elaina” and “Its not f6rn” and that it is “probably QueenBear”.
5. Milqy deleted messages to hide his criminal activity, revealing once again that he acknowledges that he committed espionage, and is attempting to cover it up.

III. CHARGES
1. 1 count of Campaign Espionage

IV. SENTENCING
1. A $5000 fine
2. Exclusion from public office for a period of 2 months.

Evidence

1665376767843.png
1665376787752.png
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of October 2022

Does the Commonwealth agree with the request for summary judgment?

I will also have to formally summon Milqy as part of procedure.

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth v. Milqy FCR 81.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth v. Milqy FCR 81.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
Your Honor,

It has been 7 days, the Commonwealth respectfully requests that the court respond soon.

Verdict

Commonwealth v. Milqy [2022] FCR 81

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION

1. The Defendant attempted to get sensitive information from another individual’s election campaign.
2. The Defendant willfully encouraged this espionage.

II. DEFENSE’S POSITION
1. The Defense does not dispute any facts.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. There is clear proof beyond reasonable doubt that the Defendant committed an act of campaign espionage.
2. There is no defense presented to dispute any of the evidence or statements made.

IV. VERDICT

On the single count of campaign espionage, I find the Defendant guilty.
I hereby order that the Defendant be fined $5,000 and be barred from holding public office for a period of 2 months.

The Court thanks both parties for their time. This case is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back