Canxx01

Prosecution

v.

Joshi_XD_

Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT

In pursuant to the R&L § 15.0 M. 15.22 which states the punishment and description of the Obstruction of an Emergency Service crime, as outlined by the Emergency Services Act, the Commonwealth hereby sues the Defendant for obstructing emergency services in the hospital on multiple counts.

I. PARTIES

1. Canxx01 - Prosecuting Authority
2. Joshi_XD_ - Defendant

II. FACTS

1. The Defendant has tried, and succeeded, time and time again, in sabotaging doctors and the hospital.
2. The Defendant has conspired to, and committed the crime of obstructing emergency services as proved by the evidence below.

III. CHARGES

The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:

1. 15.22 under "Miscellaneous Laws" : "Obstruction of an Emergency Service", broken due to the fact that the Defendant has disrupted hospital procedure, offered to cure patients for "cheaper" and conspired to, and at times even succeeded in, obstructing emergency services.

IV. SENTENCING

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:

1. 24,000$ in fines, for violating the Obstruction of an Emergency Service law on 6 counts, each count harbouring a 4000$ fine.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

image0-3.png

image0-4.jpg

image1.png

image0-5.png

image0-6.png

image2.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20th day of June 2021

Last edited:
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant @Joshi is required to appear before the court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Joshi_XD_. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the prosecution.​

Joshi please find a lawyer via the RBA or messaging one online. If you don’t feel comfortable taking on the case then please find someone to represent you and your interests.

Verdict

As the Defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, and has not requested an additional extension, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby find the Defendant guilty on 6 counts of Obstruction of an Emergency Service, and accept the recommended sentence brought by the prosecution, pursuant of the provisions of the charges.

Therefore, I hereby sentence the Defendant, Joshi_XD_, to a fine of $24,000.

Let this case be a cautionary tale as to why anyone should never avoid a criminal summons. I will accept any case from the Attorney General as long as they are within reason. However, that does not mean I will find the Defendant guilty in every case that the Attorney General and the Prosecutor's Office brings forward. If you do not know what you are doing, get representation.

If the Defendant wishes to appeal this case to the Supreme Court they may.

The court thanks the Prosecution for their time, and this matter is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back