Canxx01
Prosecution

v.

Jerrys_Father1
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT

• The Defendant, Jerrys_Father1, has been found guilty of fraud for stealing property of the victims in the case The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Jerrys_Father1 [Case No. 05-2021-16] (https://www.democracycraft.net/thre...ont-v-jerrys_father1-case-no-05-2021-16.5966/). Even though the Defendant was found guilty of fraud, the fraudulently acquired property in question were not returned to the owners, as to the fact that they were missing. The Attorney General's Office, after the case has reached a verdict, have stumbled upon evidence, collected by utilizing a search warrant, that implicate the Defendant, In pursuant to R&L § 11.0 B. 11.5, of Money Laundering. The Defendant has laundered money on two instances, firstly by fraudulently stealing 16900$ from qsdt, and laundering 10000$ of which to IDADA32, who have told qsdt that the payment of 10000$ was because the Defendant "owed" IDADA32. In the second instance, the Defendant has stolen 4000$ from black_ven0m, which the Defendant has paid again, to IDADA32, shortly after stealing the 4000$.

I. PARTIES
1. Canxx01 - Prosecuting Authority
2. Jerrys_Father1 - Defendant
3. qsdt - Alleged Victim
4. black_ven0m - Alleged Victim
5. IDADA32 - Unwilling Accessory

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was found guilty of Fraud in a previous case;
2. If the Defendant is found not guilty, this case will establish precedent to allow for anyone to launder money by repaying "owed/indebted money" to a third party using funds which were illegally obtained;
3. The money was not refunded because they were not with the Defendant;
4. The Prosecuting Authority have collected evidence, through the permission of a search warrant, that have indicated that there may be an unwilling accessory involved to the acts of money laundering.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. The R&L § 11.0 B. 11.5 Money Laundering states "Any act to conceal funds illegally obtained, through commercial transactions, business deals, or any means otherwise."
2. The Defendant, by making two payments of 10000$ and 4000$ to IDADA32 with corresponding dates with the money gained from fraudulent activity, indicates that the Defendant has committed an act to conceal funds which were illegally obtained, through a commercial transaction of paying a debt owed to IDADA32 and sending the funds, again, to IDADA32, thus creating a pattern.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 5000$ fined from the Defendant as the laundered fines are substantial;
2. 10000$ fined from IDADA32 as it was collected in fraudulent ways;
3. 4000$ fined from IDADA32 as it was collected in fraudulent ways.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

Untitled_design_9.png

Screen_Shot_2021-05-16_at_6.58.35_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-05-16_at_7.00.10_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-05-16_at_6.58.43_AM.png

2021-05-15_15-3-png (1).png

1. qsdt
  2. black_ven0m
  3. IDADA32

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 31th day of May 2021

Attachments

• 2021-05-15_15-3-png.png
    2021-05-15_15-3-png.png
    948.3 KB · Views: 96
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. Jerrys_Father1. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

Your Honor, it has been 48 hours and the Defendant has failed to appear.

Before proceeding to a default judgement, given that the court has been asked to order the fining of the balance from witness IDADA32, I would like to hear from them directly in relation to their perspective. I believe it is fundamental that they deserve some due process before their money is taken away from them.

I would ask that the Prosecution either asks that IDADA32 is summoned here for testimony or provides a written affidavit from such witness.

Thank you and please let me know the course of action as soon as possible.

Written affidavit from IDADA32, Your Honor.
2021-06-03 (5).png

Verdict

As the Defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby find the Defendant guilty of the charge of money laundering, and accept the recommended sentence brought by the prosecution, pursuant of the provisions of such charge. The money laundered is beyond substantive and certainly warrants the maximum fine. Therefore, I hereby sentence the Defendant, Jerrys_Father1, to a fine of $5000 for money laundering.

While understanding the evidence presented here does not correlate any sort of knowledge of such criminal act by IDADA32, it is evident that they possess such stolen funds. Due to this, the court has no option but to order the repossession of such illegal funds. Therefore, I hereby order the Department of Justice to fine IDADA32 the $14,000 in stolen funds.

The money recuperated from IDADA32 should be used towards compensation to the victims as specified in the ruling in Case No. 05-2021-16.

This matter is hereby adjourned.

Back