Canxx01
Prosecution

v.

Jerrys_Father1
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
  • The Defendant has committed Fraud on numerous occasions, tricking customers by deceiving them into a transaction involving valuable items such as Netherrites or items and monetary gain, then deliberately going back on the deal, therefore gaining monetary value through dishonest and fraudulent means.

I. PARTIES
1. Canxx01 - Prosecuting Authority
2. Jerrys_Father1 - Defendant
3. qsdt - Alleged Victim
4. black_ven0m - Alleged Victim
5. AB6A5SI - Alleged Victim

II. FACTS
  1. There are 3 Alleged Victim’s who have all gone public with their evidence, submitting them to the State.
  2. All 3 instances have the Defendant as the common denominator, being accused of Fraud.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Under the Rules & Laws 10.0 C. § 10.1 “Fraud”, which states “A dishonest or illegal scheme of obtaining something of value.”

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
  • $16,900 returned to qsdt,
  • $4,000 returned to black_ven0m,
  • The Netherrite sword which was received by the Defendant to be returned to AB6A5SI,
  • $200 fine paid to the State + 10 minutes jail for the Defendant, as per the First Offence punishment of Fraud listed in Rules & Laws.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

Screen_Shot_2021-05-15_at_7.png

unknown-37-png.png

2021-05-15_15 (2).png

2021-05-15_15 (3).png

unknown.png

DATED: This 16th day of May 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. Jerrys_Father1. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

Your Honor, it has been 48 hours and the Defendant has failured to appear.

Verdict

As the defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby find the defendant guilty of the charge of fraud, and accept the recommended sentence brought by the prosecution, pursuant of the provisions of such charge.

I hereby sentence the defendant, Jerrys_Father1, to:
(a) A fine of $200
(b) 10 minutes imprisonment
(c) The repossession of stolen items/monies

With such repossessions, I hereby order the Department of Justice to;
(a) Fine the Defendant, Jerrys_Father1, $16,900, and return such to qsdt.
(b) Fine the Defendant, Jerrys_Father1, $4000, and return such to black_ven0m.
(c) Seize the stolen netherite sword, and return such to AB6A5SI.

At this current moment, it would appear that the Defendant does not have the sufficient balance to pay these fines. Therefore, I would like to remind the prosecuting authority of the usage of search warrants and the Debt Recovery Implementation Act. Such warrant requests to either recuperate debt, gain access to financial record, and or seize items, should be considered in order to recuperate this court debt.

This matter is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back