Lawsuit: Adjourned The Commonwealth of Redmont v. DespicableThomas [2021] FCR 48

Aladeen

Citizen
State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aladeen22
Aladeen22
auditor
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Aladeen22
Prosecution

v.

DespicableThomas
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Defendant was found breaking the vault to enter during the time the alarm turned off. The Defendant was arrested by Aladeen22.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22 - Prosecuting Authority + Arresting Officer
2. antatro - Witness
3. DespicableThomas - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was caught at the vault at the time the alarms went off
2. The Defendant was the only person at the vault.

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was caught at the vault at the time the alarms went off
2. The Defendant was the only person at the vault.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 13.14 Bank Robbery

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 10 minutes (The Defendant was already arrested due to extingent circumstances)
2.$1k fined for the robbery itself (done prematurely due to lack of a prosecuting authority at the time of the arrest)

Breaking.png
Alarm.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22 day of April of 2021

What time does the gold block regenerate (EST please)

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. DespicableThomas. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

AS THIS IS A CRIMINAL CASE, THE DEFENDANT MUST CONFIRM WHETHER THEY ARE REPRESENTING THEMSELVES, OR SEEKING REPRESENTATION.​

What time does the gold block regenerate (EST please)
This is not the medium to be asking questions. Please refrain from messaging here unless you are one of the involved parties and have been called to do so, thank you.

As a witness, is there anything to benefit me?
Please refrain from messaging here unless you are one of the involved parties and have been called to do so, thank you. I would recommend sending Aladeen a message with any questions you may have as I'm sure he'll be able to help!

Verdict

Due to a lack of appearance I will proceed with a default judgment. I find the defendant guilty on all counts. I am satisfied that the punishments that would have been issued by this court have been done so correctly in advance. This matter is hereby closed.

Back