Canxx01
Prosecution

v.

AcilousS
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

In pursuant to the R&L 13.00 PvP & T. § 13.14 "Villager Murder" which states that per offence of a villager murder carries a fine of 800$ and 10 minutes jail, the Commonwealth hereby sues the Defendant for mass murder of such villagers, as provided in the evidence below.

I. PARTIES
1. Canxx01 - Prosecuting Authority
2. AcilousS - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant, on various instances, has murdered villagers on a multiple count basis.
2. The murdered villagers' proofs were provided to the Prosecution via a warrant, and such proof has been listed in this case filing below.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. The R&L 13.00 PvP & T. § 13.14 "Villager Murder" criminal offence, as outlined in the Reformed Defense of Villagers Act § 4 (2), which punishes villager murdering as a per offence sentence of 800$ fine + 10 minutes jail.
2. The Defendant has murdered 94 villagers.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 75,200$ monetary value in fines and 940 minutes of jail.
2. The Defendant's assets be frozen until the end of the trial, as they propose a flight risk under the severity of the charges.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.08.40_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.08.24_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.08.30_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.08.17_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.08.09_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.47_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.41_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.53_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.24_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.47_pm.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24th day of June 2021

Last edited:
Due to the fact that the forum limits the sending of 10 attachments at max, I am sending the rest of it here.

Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.08_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.12_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.07.17_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.38_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.30_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.06_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.11_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.15_pm.png
Screen_Shot_2021-06-23_at_9.06.23_pm.png
unknown-15.png
unknown-20.png
unknown-13.png
unknown-10.png
unknown-9.png

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant @AcilousS is required to appear before the court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. AcilousS. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the prosecution.​

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Canxx01
Prosecution

v.

AlicousS (Represented by Apex Law Firm)
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The defense pleads NOT GUILTY to these accusations.

II. DEFENSES
1. As seen in our exhibit, attached below, the crime happened in the wild. The wild is not within the jurisdiction of Redmont and is void of law, as enumerated by statute and otherwise suggested by common law. The defendant should therefore be exonerated and the suit should no longer exist as it is not within the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth to prosecute on these matters.
2. The penalties recommended are excessive. While 94 villagers were allegedly killed, it all happened in two grouped instances and should therefore be classified as two offenses at most.
3. Pursuant to the Criminal Court Sentencing Act, the penalties for this case shall not exceed $1,500 in fines and 40 minutes in jail regardless.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26th day of June, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot (192).png
    Screenshot (192).png
    676.2 KB · Views: 147
Objection Your Honor,

As the Defendant has cited common law, the Commonwealth will cite precedent where villager murder happened in the wild, and criminal sentencing for the Defendant was accomplished.

Furthermore, the Defendant has failed to clarify which exact section of the statute they were referring to, as the precedent that the Commonwealth have cited shows that common law does show villager murder is indictable in the Wild. The fact is that PvP & Griefing is legal in the Wild, and villager murder is neither. The claim that the Defendant made "the wild is not within the jurisdiction of Redmont and is void of law" is simply false, and it would be a gross miscarriage of justice if the court were to dismiss this case based on such fact.

As to the Criminal Court Sentencing Act citation by the Defendant, an Amendment (which passed the House 11-0-0 and the Senate 5-0-0, and was given Presidential assent) has been made regarding the Act, which is the following:

A
BILL
To

Amend the Criminal Court Sentencing Act
The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the "Sentencing Quickfix Act"
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.

2 - Purpose
(1) The purpose of the Criminal Court Sentencing Act was to provide more discretion to the courts, by instating maximum fines and jail time for each respective laws category in the Rules & Laws. The issue with such act in its current form, is that some specific laws have fines and jail time well over the set maximum for the respective category.
(2) This bill is a simple amending fix to allow laws with punishments that are more than the category maximum to be exempt from the maximum, to prevent conflict of law.

3 - Amendments
(1) Section 3 of the Criminal Court Sentencing Act adds:
"The maximums shall not apply, and may be exceeded, in individual laws that specify penalties, in fines and any other applicable sentence, over the respective category amount."

Under the third Clause - Amendments (1), it is clearly specified that maximums may be exceeded in individual laws that specify penalties, in fines and any other applicable sentence, over the respective category amount. Villager Murder, as specified in the Rules & Laws, is actionable as 800$ per offence, and the Defendant has committed it 94 times, as evidenced by the List of Evidence 1, 2 and 3. The law is clear, more so the precedent we have given the court already shows that the $1,500 fine limit have been passed, legally, due to the amendment.

The Commonwealth hereby objects to, and refutes the defence given by the Defendant.

Response, your honor? If objections are even permitted during this phase of the trial...

All objections made by the prosecution are sustained. The Prosecution and the Defendant may now move to opening arguments, starting with the Attorney General. I'll go into further detail about this decision during the verdict of the case.

Does the Attorney General wish to continue this case? Since it's been 72 hours, I am going to give a 24 hour period to the AG to see whether they wish to continue the case or not.

Apologies Your Honor, the Commonwealth would like to ask for a 24 hour continuance for writing an opening statement.

There was personal matters of mine that I had to attend to, and a hefty amount of work.

Also Your Honor, it seems as the Defendant, AcilousS, has been permanently banned from the server, so we were investigating if we can continue the case.

Verdict

If he is banned then he has no legal rights, we'll move to default judgment against the Defendant.

I hereby find the Defendant guilty on 94 counts of Villager Murder, and accept the recommended Fines brought by the prosecution, pursuant of the provisions of the charges. The Jailtime will be amended to 60 minutes as per standing judicial policy that the Court's should not send someone to jail for more than an hour (Lawsuit: Adjourned - The Commonwealth of Redmont v. OrHchiu [Case No. 03-2021-28-02]).

Therefore, I hereby sentence the Defendant, Joshi_XD_, to a fine of $75,200 and 60 minutes of jail.

The court thanks the Prosecution for their time, and this matter is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back