IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​

CIVIL ACTION

Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

SquigglyTulip35
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: My client, Tello, and the Defendant, SquigglyTulip35 or Mort on Discord, reached an agreement in which my client would loan out $2,000 with a 5% interest ($2,100). Despite being given extra time through a payment plan, the loan (initially due a month from the contract’s signage) was never paid back.

I. PARTIES
1. Tello
2. SquigglyTulip35

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was given a loan of $2,000 ($2,100 with interest).
2. The Defendant was to pay back the loan, in full, a month following receiving the loan.
3. Despite this due date and the extra time given, the Defendant has yet to have fully paid back the loan and completed their end of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $2,000 to repay the original loan
2. $100 to repay the 5% interest
3. 250 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
1. Proof Of Representation -
1654543264686.png

2. Ticket Transcript (Includes Contract + Signage)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of June, 2022

1652428459025.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Tello v. SquigglyTulip35. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor, I've creating multiple payback tickets to pay back my loan but I got no response. And I cannot see my ticket status because I never got a ticket number.

Your Honor,

The Plaintiff would like to request a slight continuance to get in touch with the Defendant and try and handle matters outside of the court. A continuance until Monday, in our opinion, is adequate enough time to figure out the details of such a settlement.

That is all,
Thank You, Your Honor

Your honor, I've creating multiple payback tickets to pay back my loan but I got no response. And I cannot see my ticket status because I never got a ticket number.
Would you be able to provide the courts the proof of these tickets as well as your reasonable attempts to resolve this matter outside of the court?

Your Honor,

The Plaintiff would like to request a slight continuance to get in touch with the Defendant and try and handle matters outside of the court. A continuance until Monday, in our opinion, is adequate enough time to figure out the details of such a settlement.

That is all,
Thank You, Your Honor
The plaintiff has claimed they have attempted to resolve this matter outside of the courts. I will grant this continuance for Monday 13 June 2022 @ 9 AM EDT at that time the courts would like a response if you wish to continue the case. I do not grant this continuance lightly, so please be prompt. If the courts do not hear back from you within the allotted time I will have to dismiss.

To the defendant, it is highly recommended in seeking legal counsel to represent yourself in this case. You can request a public defender to represent you via the RBA. If you wish to represent yourself that is fine however, you will still need to abide by court procedures.

The court is now in recess until Monday 13 June 2022 @ 9 AM EDT.

Your honor,

Seeing that the Defendant has begun paying back their loan, the plaintiff would like to close the lawsuit at this time. We thank you very much for your time.

That is all,
Thank you, Your Honor.

The case has been dismissed without prejudice at the request of the defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back