IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​

CIVIL ACTION

Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Seanboi
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On February 17th, the Defendant entered into a loan agreement with my client, Tello (Redmont People’s Trust at the time of signage). This loan agreement would loan out $4,000 with a biweekly interest of 15% ($5,800 total after the full 6-week period) with the loan + interest scheduled to be due on March 31st. It is now May and only a portion of the loan has been repaid, $3,799.07 to be exact.

I. PARTIES
1. Tello
2. Seanboi

II. FACTS
1. On February 17th, The defendant was given a loan of $4,000 ($5,800 with interest) from Redmont People’s Trust
2. The Defendant has paid back $3,799.07 of the loan, leaving a remaining $2000.93.
2. Despite the due date, March 31st, the Defendant has yet to have fully paid back the loan and completed their part of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $2000.93 to pay off the remaining loan plus interest.
2. $250 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
1. Proof Of Representation -
1653271818071.png

2. Original Contract + Signature (Click Here)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22th day of May, 2022

1652428459025.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Tello v. Seanboi. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT
Tello v. Seanboi 2022 DCR 21

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION

1. The plaintiff argues that seanboi has failed to repay the loan loan

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Defendant did not appear before the court.

IV. DECISION

In the case of Tello v. Seanboi, the defendant has failed to uphold the agreement made between Tello and the defendant. I will be adjourning this case in favor of the plaintiff. I hereby order the DOJ to fine the Defendant $2250.93 and transfer the same amount to the Plaintiff

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back