CIVIL ACTION

Taelor
Plaintiff

v.

LousyDaddy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

LousyDaddy is renting Taelor's plot, t-cbd which is on cbd-10. The rules of the rental of the plot are in the basement on locked signs, put there by Taelor before she created the rental. One of the rules is that the plot shall only be used for business of sale. However, LousyDaddy is selling the "right to rent" the building and there is no business inside. He was given a mail message warning on 3/21/2022 and nothing has changed, thus the filing of this lawsuit.

I. PARTIES
1.Taelor
2. LousyDaddy

II. FACTS
1. LousyDaddy rented t-cbd which is on cbd-10
2. There are rules on locked signs in the basement placed by Taelor that state the building is to be used for a business of sale only.
3. LousyDaddy is trying to sell the right to rent the building which is not a business of sale.
4. LousyDaddy was sent a /mail warning on March 21, 2022.
5. It has not been fixed.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. With the property rules (similar to a rental agreement/lease) being on locked signs in the basement placed there by Taelor they couldn't be altered.
2. LousyDaddy is breaking rule 4. which says this is to be a business of sale which it is currently not.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Right to evict LousyDaddy from t-cbd which is on cbd-10.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23 day of March 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 66

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Taelor v. LousyDaddy [2022] DCR 11

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff should have the right to evict the defendant if they are breaking clearly stated rules.

II. THE COURT OPINION
1. According to LDV or Landlord responsibility act, the landlord is responsible for certain things with the plot, and therefore has the right to evict the tenant if they aren't following the rules.

III. DECISION
1. There is no need to rule in favor of anyone, and I will be dismissing this case because Taelor already has the right to evict LousyDaddy for breaking the rules. If LousyDaddy disagrees with this eviction, he is able to file a lawsuit.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back