SimCube (Represented by Dusty_3)
Plaintiff

v.

TZADE
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff, SimCube, complains against the Defendant, TZADE; as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE DEFENDANT
I was killed by TZADE originally while I was outside of my car. He was then sentenced to 10mins in jail and a fine by JB3335, which he served. After this, he did come back to spawn after some time, where he then killed myself, again when I was outside of my car. I then went back to go and get my parked car, in which he then shot what seemed to be an RPG at me which killed me and destroyed my car completely. JB3335 did punish him for the murders and strip his license, however I am suing for the costs of the car, as I am now left car-less.
I. PARTIES
1. SimCube a secretary and citizen of DemocracyCraft
2. TZADE, a citizen of DemocracyCraft

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant, TZADE, murdered SimCube twice
2. The Plaintiff went to look for their car, they got notified it was destroyed
3. The Defendant blew up the car with an RPG

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Because the Defendant destroyed the car, the Plaintiff will sue for damages
2. The Plaintiff had to use different, slower modes of transport because of the actions of the Defendant.
3. The Defendant was given the opportunity to compensate the personal loss and damages of the Plantiffs car

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Compensatory damages for the Black Car, $4,500
2. Compensatory damages for different means of transport, $250
3. Compensation for legal fees incurred, $100

Evidence:
Witnesses: JB3335
Screenshots:

that's actually hot

i have 1 dollar 16 cents and a cheeseburger take it or leave it.

me if sim doesnt charge me

me reguardless

Last edited:
IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

Case no. 06-2020-07

SimCube
(Dusty_3 representing)
Plaintiff

v.

TZADE
Defendant

WRIT OF SUMMONS

TO: TZADE

You are NOTIFIED about the above named action.
If you fail to Awsner to the complaint within 24 hours the court may enter a default judgement.
(Be sure to address each allegation separately. That means saying if its true or not or if you don't know if it is true)

DATED: This 19th day of June 2021 12:01 CEST

u realize today is fathers day so i dont know when i will be on...

You dont have to be online you just have to state if the facts in the complaint are true and if you have any defenses.

1. The Defendant, TZADE, murdered SimCube twice - false
2. The Plaintiff went to look for their car, they got notified it was destroyed - false
3. The Defendant blew up the car with an RPG" - false

Both parties will be able to submit withnesses and other evidence within the next 24 hours. If you have no other evidence to present to the court please say that you are ready for trial.

Your Honour
I would like to first address the Defendants claim that he did not murder SimCube twice.
2 Murder police reports were made, showing that he killed Sim twice.
And secondly i would like to call JB3335 to the witness stand to share what he witnessed.

Your Honour
I would like to first address the Defendants claim that he did not murder SimCube twice.
2 Murder police reports were made, showing that he killed Sim twice.
And secondly i would like to call JB3335 to the witness stand to share what he witnessed.
Also your Honour:

Your honour
I have received more evidence to back up the claim that SimCube was indeed murdered twice.

Witnesses statement

The defendant is failing to reply to the court, despite him being online. Can you issue a verdict?

The court may issue litigation ending (aka ruling in the other parties favor) sanctions in case parties fail to respond.

Good day your honour. I request that, based on the evidence given, that TZADE compensates SimCubes car and other fees. It was wrong for him to blow up the car, and he is now failing to come to court.

The court rules in favor of the PLAINTIFF on the grounds that the DEFENDANT failed to respond.

The DEFENDANT, TZADE, must pay:
1. Compensatory damages for the Black Car, $4,500
2. Compensatory damages for different means of transport, $250
3. Compensation for legal fees incurred, $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back