CIVIL ACTION

Richie_Z (Lovely Law Firm representing
Plaintiff

v.

ThirtyStone
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Plaintiff calls to court the Defendant for a few reasons. First off, slander. The Defendant has called hostility and wrongful things that can taint the reputation of the Plaintiff. The Defendant has also been harrassing the Plaintiff, and giving him countless issues, which will be displayed below.

I. PARTIES
1. Richie_Z (plaintiff)
2. ThirtyStone (defendant
3. AstrayPlayz (representing)tmi oi
4. Lovely Law Firm Counsel
5. xerxesmc (witness)

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant has blatantly accused the plaintiff of hostility
2. The Defendant has harrassed the Plaintiff flat out stating that his lawsuit would fail.
3. The Defendant was unnecessarily rude to the Plaintiff throughout their interactions

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant has broken law 17.8. This is directly attempting to taint the Plaintiff’s name.
2. This affects his credibility within his profession. If Pharmacists are known as hostile or unprofessional, no one will buy their medical devices.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The plaintiff asks of the court $750 in legal fees from the defendant.
2. The plaintiff asks that the court hold the defendant up to the standard of the law, specifically Law 17.8.

xerxesmc
More evidence will be presented as the case moves forward.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28 day of September, 2021

Attachments

• 32FC5731-1775-4B79-BFC5-EAC1A0CDFBB8.png
    32FC5731-1775-4B79-BFC5-EAC1A0CDFBB8.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 114
Your honor, this lawsuit was not supposed to be published yet. We apologize for this error, but we ask for it to be dismissed without prejudice so that we may refile it when the draft is of higher quality.

This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice at the plaintiff's request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back