RebleFleet11
Plaintiff

v.

LimpanQB
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The Player LimpanQB Has Stolen Goods Out of the chest i trusted him to use as i had employed him to make wine, vodka etc. and they took all the farm good such as wheat, Sweet Berries And Potatoes from my chest and then sold them to me in the supplier room even though he signed a contract saying that he wouldn't do that. He also slaughtered my animals and Continuously harassed me Via discord to the point I blocked them.

I. PARTIES
1. RebleFleet11-plaintiff
2.LimpanQB-Defendant

II. FACTS
1. LimpanQB signed a contract agreeing not to sell the product he was given to make alcohol back to reblefleet11
2. LimpanQB brock this contract by selling the product to reblefleet11s chest shop worth over $300 stolen from him
3. LimpanQB slaughter reblefleet11s animals worth $800

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. LimpanQB broke his contract
2. LimpanQB killed Reblefleets animals worth $800
3. LimpanQB Stole $300 worth of ingredients

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1100

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
I agree

DATED: This 18 day of 10 21

Evidence

Attachments

• Limpan - Discord 17_10_2021 16_13_05.png
    Limpan - Discord 17_10_2021 16_13_05.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Untitled form - Google Forms and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 17_10_2021 12_16_47.png
    Untitled form - Google Forms and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 17_10_2021 12_16_47.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Minecraft_ 1.17.1 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 16_10_2021 18_59_17.png
    Minecraft_ 1.17.1 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 16_10_2021 18_59_17.png
    808.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Untitled document - Google Docs and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 17_10_2021 15_21_03.png
    Untitled document - Google Docs and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 17_10_2021 15_21_03.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 114
In order to represent someone other than yourself in any court, you must be a lawyer. dodrio3 is not a lawyer, and therefore the plaintiff, rebelfleet11, has a few options.

1: You can hire a lawyer to take over this case.
2: If dodrio3 agrees, you can wait for him to pass at least 1 law exam before this case is continued.
3: Lastly, I can dismiss this case without prejudice, and it can be refiled at a later date when you are ready.

Which option would you like? (If you choose option #2, dodrio3 must agree). Please answer within 48 hours or I will dismiss this case without prejudice.

1 except I’ve paid Dodrio3 150 for the case already so if I can’t get that back or dodrio does the exam

I will do the exam when I get home

I have spoken with dodrio3, and he will retake the exam as soon as possible.
dodrio3 please inform the court after you have retaken, and passed the exam.
Once dodrio3 has informed the court after passing the exam, the defendant will be summoned and we will follow normal court procedures.

Does dodrio3 have an update for the court on when he may take the exam again, or if another lawyer from his firm will take over this case?
Please also provide proof of representation.

he says another one from his firm will take over
If that is fine with you, all the lawyer must do is appear before the court, and then the defendant will be summoned. And if you publicly agree to have a lawyer from dodrio3's law firm represent you, I no longer need proof of representation.

The Lawyer has 24 hours to appear before the court.

Verdict

I will be dismissing this case without prejudice, as Dodrio Legal hasn't provided another lawyer to take over the case. This means that when the plaintiff or someone representing the plaintiff is ready, they may refile this case.
Should the Plaintiff's current counsel refuse to properly re-file this case on behalf of their client with the appropriate requirements (being a lawyer) than the Plaintiff shall be entitled to the legal fees that were already paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back