CIVIL ACTION

prof_tom
Plaintiff

v.

Darkon_Gaming
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

"I rented a shop inside a shopping mall. This shop was full of chests. I bought the shop because there were great storage opportunities. When I rented the shop, I tried to open the chests, but they were all locked. I can not open the chests in my own shop. There are also two chest shops inside my store from Darkon_Gaming. I want to be able to use all 24 chests inside my shop, because that is what I paid for."

I. PARTIES
1. prof_tom - Plaintiff
2. Darkon_Gaming - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiff rented the shop.
2. The defendant had locked 24 chests inside the shop.
3. Two of the locked chests were made chest shops on the name of the defendant.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. According to law 17.9, you are not allowed to lock chests on another persons property without their permission.
2. The plaintiff can not open his shop because of the locked chests, this prevents the plaintiff from getting any profit from the shop.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1150 legal fees, 23 items were locked after the first offence.
2. All the chests inside the shop of the plaintiff will be unlocked.

2021-09-26_10.16.21.png

2021-09-26_12.57.00.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 26 - 09 - 2021

The Court hereby rejects seeing this lawsuit on the grounds of both the Defense being protected by Ex-Post Facto, as they owned the plot at the time of the chests being locked and it not being illegal to lock chests and other objects on your own property, and the Plaintiff can simply contact staff through a ticket to request the chests be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back