ReinausPrinzzip
ReinausPrinzzip
donator1
A
BILL
To

introduce taxation for industrial and commercial plots

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the "Plot Taxation Act”.
(2) This law takes effect immediately after its signature and after the plugin has been added to the Server.
(3) This bill was written by Representative, ReinausPrinzzip in collaboration with The Deputy Speaker of the House, xEndeavour.

2 - Reasons
It is not unknown that plots are often used to evade taxes, this is to be changed with the introduction of a plot taxation.

3 - Introduces a plot tax:

Changes:

No plot tax.

To:

The owner of the plot must pay a monthly plot tax, Hamilton is divided into “tax regions”, the value of the tax varies by region.
C-plots will only be taxed in Hamilton, R-plots have no tax, I-plots have the same tax base in Hamilton and the sub-towns.

c-plots:
Value for tax for each region in Hamilton:
Green - 100$ / 30 Days
Orange - 200$ / 30 Days
Red -300$ / 30 Days
unknown.png

*In the case of a plot that is divided into two regions, the DEC decides which region they should belong to.*

Value for tax for c-plots in every sub-town: 0$ / 30 Days

I-plots:
tax amount for each industry plot: 100$ / 30 Days

r-plots:
tax amount for residential plot: 0$ / 30 Days

Aye - We are actually living a plot crisis, I am against a plot limitation so I think that a taxation would be the best idea.

This bill is hereby vetoed and has failed to become law for the following reason: I believe the tax proposed by this bill to be far too small. I will instead propose a plan via the DEC to implement a much higher property tax rate, exempting one plot per player, in addition to decreasing the tax rate on the middle class to further subsidize their growth. I believe this will be a much stronger answer to the issue of plot hoarding.​

Back