Intq
Plaintiff

v.

Yepus_Bepus
superkiller4561
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
Assaults, Drug use, Engaging in mafia and Pointing a weapon while assaulting at me (I have a screenshot)

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
Thank you for reading my lawsuit against the 2 members of the private unkown mafia, Yepus_Bepus and superkiller4561. Yepus told me he's gonna marry me and committed 4 different crimes against me. I'll elaborate in the "FACTS" section and i'll also give proof to everything they have done to me (Including a screenshot). If i need to fix anything or need to know anything, please contact me at aSuch#8076 (Discord).

I. PARTIES
1. (Name everyone who is a party in this case.)
2. ...

II. FACTS
1. A Minecraft user named Yepus_Bepus proposed marriage to me and brought me to his house
2. He gave opium to his cow called "Tyrone"
3. He imprisoned me in a prison under his house because "I know too much"
4. Owning a mafia with his friend "superkiller4561"
[19:22:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » our mafia wants to study civilians
5. Assaulted me and told me to get into another mafia
[19:33:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » should we force him int othe mafia
[19:34:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Chef superkiller4561 » get an inside role into the 1008ers like alex
[19:34:07] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » Organ Remover (x1)
[19:34:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » yea
[19:34:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » do it now
6. Used violence and cut my fingers
[19:35:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L | Miner Yepus_Bepus » we'll give you your fingers once you're done
7. superkiller4561 pointed a gun on me (I have a screenshot, DM me on aSuch#8076)
8. I have proof of everything on the log "latest" on my computer

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
13.1 - Assault
13.16 - Drugging
17.6 - Drug Trafficking
17.19 - Illegal Weaponry Possession

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: Sundy, 10th July, 2022

2022-07-10_19.32.41.png

Last edited:

Verdict

I will be dismissing this case - as it is improperly filled out and is not fully filled. I would recommend if wishing to file this case again to see outside legal assistance to avoid being charged with a frivolous court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back