Lawsuit: Dismissed partypig678 & Uncle_Simon v. Department of Education and Commerce [2020] FCR 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westray

Citizen
Former President
Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
Westray
Westray
attorney
IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

partypig678 & Uncle_Simon
(Westray representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Education and Commerce
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The DEC had shut down some of my chestshops for my amazon business. This included a bread chestshop in the name of my farmer, Uncle_Simon. The DEC had no right to block off my bread chest as it did not violate the job exclusivity laws in place. The DEC also closed down my chestshops for wood, when there is no prohibition of selling wood in the job exclusivity laws.

I. PARTIES
1. partypig678, Plaintiff
2. Uncle_Simon, Plaintiff
3. Department of Education and Commerce, Defendant

II. FACTS
1. Yesterday, the DEC came and put red glass with "Closed for violations by order of the DEC" on partypig's chestshops at Amazon.
2. The DEC had wrongfully closed the bread chestshop of farmer Uncle_Simon for partypig's business.
3. The DEC had also wrongfully closed the wood chestshops, as the lumberjack job is not covered in the Job Exclusivity Breach law.
4. This wrongful closure of the chestshops has resulted in lost profits.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiffs have had their business economically restricted by the DEC without any legal grounds.
2. This wrongful closure of the chestshops has resulted in lost profits.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. An injunction to lift these restrictions on partypig678 and Uncle_Simon's business and chestshops
2. Compensation of $7500 for the lost profits as a result of the wrongful closure

(Attach evidence and a list of withnesses at the bottom if possible)

DATED: This 15th of September 2020
Evidence-001.png

Evidence-002.PNG

Courts emblem.png

WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO
No. 09-2020-15

The court hereby orders The Department of Education and Commerce, headed by ElementPenguin, to act as defendant in the court of DemocracyCraft. If a response to this Writ is not made within Twenty Four Hours, at the time of 9/17/20 9:00 MDT. A Judgement will be passed in favor of the Plaintiffs.

Last edited:
MOTION TO DISMISS

partypig678 & Uncle_Simon
(Westray representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Education and Commerce
Defendant

Case No. 09-2020-15

MOTION TO DISMISS
Plaintiff move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The Defendant has agreed to pay an out of court settlement. Therefore no further action needs to be taken on this matter.

DATED: September 17, 2020

Verdict

This case has been dismissed. The Plaintiffs and defendants have reached a settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back