CIVIL ACTION

Ohgizmo
Plaintiff

v.

FTGWop
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant has multiplied times after being verbally requested and served a cease-and-desist order he refused to sign continued to slander the Plaintiff. I also state FTGWop has continued using intentionally misleading and slanderous attack ads in his bid to gain more votes in the upcoming House of Rep. election.

I. PARTIES
1. Ohgizmo
2. FTGWop

II. FACTS
1. On 11/2/2022 FTG began a series of attack ad styled campaigns against several users in the In-game chat including Plaintiff
2. These attack ads used terms like “It's not slander is facts” in direct regard to the statement made by Plaintiff during a verbal request to cease these actions of quote “You said I supported a one party state as a fact… which is slander”
3. Defendant refused to sign the Cease-and-desist order that would have made the Defendant cease using these terms.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. It is Plaintiff belief that these statements after numerous very reasonable and tame responses to cease the inappropriate behavior gives rise to Slander and thus is not a protected right under free speech.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Plaintiff seeks an Injunction order on FTGWop to cease behavior laid out as slander

Witnesses: Claxx77

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of the 11th month of the year 2022

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    266.5 KB · Views: 54
  • slande.PNG
    slande.PNG
    365.5 KB · Views: 55
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 53
  • unkn3own.png
    unkn3own.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 62
Case dismissed without prejudice, please refill with a proper prayer for relief since the current one is not within the capability of this court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back