v.

Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. nnmc (Plaintiff)
2. Deekade1004 (Trainee Officer accused of misconduct)
3. MoyUwU (Witness)
4. CoCoLocoDog (Witness)

II. FACTS
1. CoCoLocoDog began to randomly assault and murder citizens on the roundabout that is just outside the spawn zone. This could only be described as a rampage.
2. There were 3 people killed in CoCoLocoDog's rampage. Those 3 people are MoyUwU, Trainee Officer Deekade1004, and nnmc (myself, the plaintiff).
3. Trainee Officer Deekade1004 was one of the people killed by CoCoLocoDog. Additionally, Deekade1004 witnessed the murders of MoyUwU and nnmc (myself, the plaintiff). Thus, nnmc (myself, the plaintiff) requested that Deekade1004 arrest CoCoLocoDog. This was because the Trainee Officer had witnessed the crimes of assault, if not murder, being committed against nnmc and MoyUwU; the Trainee Officer was also a victim themself of the crime of assault, if not murder. This should have been sufficient reason for the Trainee Officer to arrest & jail CoCoLocoDog for committing assault, if not murder, multiple times.
4. However, the Trainee Officer did not arrest & jail CoCoLocoDog. Instead, the Trainee Officer issued a verbal warning to CoCoLocoDog.
5. CoCoLocoDog then took advantage of the Trainee Officer's failure to enforce the law & maintain order; CoCoLocoDog left the server to evade justice.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Law 15.18, established by the "Protection of the Public Act", is about the crime of police misconduct. This law states that a police officer is guilty of the crime of police misconduct, if the officer issues "punishments that conflict with the punishments specifically outlined" by the law. This crime is punishable by "a fine of at least $500 and at most $10,000".
2. Laws 13.1, 13.4, and 13.5 are about the crimes of assault, attempted murder, and murder, respectively. CoCoLocoDog murdered multiple people and could plausibly be charged with murder, but at the very very least, CoCoLocoDog should be charged with assault. Even in the situation where CoCoLocoDog is charged with assault (the least serious crime of the bunch), Law 13.1 says that assault, even on the first offense, should be punished with a fine of $20 and 5 minutes of jail time. Law 13.1, and especially Laws 13.4 and 13.5, do not allow a verbal warning as sufficient punishment.
3. Trainee Officer Deekade1004 violated Law 15.18 and committed the crime of police misconduct. This is because the Trainee Officer issued to CoCoLocoDog the punishment of a verbal warning. That issued punishment conflicts with the punishments for assault, attempted murder, and/or murder as specifically outlined by Laws 13.1, 13.4, and 13.5.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The Trainee Officer Deekade1004 committed police misconduct in a particularly outrageous way. There were multiple murders and assaults just steps away from the spawn area, witnessed by the Trainee Officer, and the Trainee Officer themself was a victim of the murders and assaults. Despite the highly brazen and very public nature of the murders and assaults, the Trainee Officer failed to issue the punishment specifically outlined by the law. That is very damaging to the rule of law, very damaging to the peace & stability of Redmont, will embolden other brazen criminals, and it creates the worrying perception that 3 people being murdered in public is no big deal.
2. Thus, I am seeking the maximum punishment that is allowed by Law 15.18 and that can be provided by a civil case: I am seeking $10,000, to be paid by the DOJ.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Evidence1.png shows CoCoLocoDog aiming his weapon at an unknown citizen.
Evidence2.png shows nnmc (myself, the plaintiff) being killed by CoCoLocoDog.
Evidence3.png shows CoCoLocoDog aiming his weapon. In the chat at the bottom left, MoyUwU states that they have been killed (by CoCoLocoDog).
Evidence4.png shows CoCoLocoDog aiming his weapon at Trainee Officer Deekade1004.
Evidence5.png shows a conversation in chat between nnmc (myself the plaintiff) and Trainee Officer Deekade1004. In this conversation, it is seen that Deekade1004 issues a verbal warning ("stop the killing please :D"), which conflicts with the necessary punishment for CoCoLocoDog's crimes specifically outlined by the law. This verbal warning also implies and confirms that the Trainee Officer witnessed the assaults and murders, which is proof of CoCoLocoDog's crimes, but the Trainee Officer acts oblivious to that when he says that "do you have proof?"
NOTE: I may be able to provide the court with further evidence soon. In the chaos of the events of the rampage, I was unable to screenshot all of the evidence. So I am currently in the process of obtaining chat logs from server staff that are dated just after the chat in Evidence5.png. If I obtain these chat logs, I will present them to the court.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of July 2021

Attachments

• Evidence1.png
    Evidence1.png
    853.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Evidence2.png
    Evidence2.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Evidence3.png
    Evidence3.png
    807.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Evidence4.png
    Evidence4.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Evidence5.png
    Evidence5.png
    738.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant, the Commonwealth of Redmont. is required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to familiarize themselves with and be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Your Honor, I have obtained the aforementioned further evidence from the chat logs from the server staff. It is the file called Evidence6.PNG that I am attaching to this post.

Evidence6.PNG shows that after the chat in Evidence5.png where the Trainee Officer obliviously asks "do you have proof?", nnmc tells the Trainee Officer that the Trainee Officer should obviously already have proof, since the Trainee Officer was "literally killed" by the perpetrator CoCoLocoDog. The Trainee Officer then says "true", acknowledging and confirming the fact that the Trainee Officer themself was assaulted and murdered by the perpetrator, which is obviously proof of the perpetrator's guilt. Despite that, the Trainee Officer continues to obliviously state that there is no proof of the perpetrator's guilt, and the Trainee Officer continues to fail to issue the punishment specifically outlined by the law. This shows that the crime of police misconduct was committed.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of July 2021

Attachments

• Evidence6.PNG
    Evidence6.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 137
Your Honor, the defendant has failed to respond to your summons within 72 hours, and the defendant has also failed to ask for an extension within 72 hours of the summons. Therefore, I respectfully request that a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff be issued.

Verdict

Since the government has elected to not respond to the lawsuit I will be moving to a default judgment in favor of the Plaintiff.

I hereby find the Defendant, Deekade1004, guilty of police misconduct. Since the Government has now twice failed to respond to the courts, I am going to not only accept the prayer for the relief requested by the plaintiff, but I will also slightly modify it.

1. The DoJ shall be fined $10,000 dollars split 50/50 between nnmc and MoyUwU for damages faced due to the Police Misconduct.
2. Deekade1004 shall be jailed for 5 minutes.
3. Deekade1004 is to be fired by the DoJ from his job as a Trainee Officer and barred from the job for a temporary period of three weeks.

In addition, it is clear that CoCoLocoDog is guilty of murder. Since I can only verify one death from these screenshots I will find him guilty of one count of murder. The Jailtime shall be 10 minutes with an associated fine of $100 dollars handled by the DoJ against CoCoLocoDog.

I am asking @Austin27 or @Vanqsquish (I know Austin is on vacation) to have a discussion on whether or not Canxx should remain the Attorney General. Additionally, I am forwarding this case and The Commonwealth of Redmont v. ShinHeYing & Hong_Kong_101 [Case No. 06-2021-26-01] to @pugbandit and the RBA for an ethics investigation for abandoning cases and not upholding his duty as the Attorney General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back