Lawsuit: Adjourned MonSo3 v. Government [2020] FCR 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonSo3

Citizen
I would like to file a lawsuit against the government for the lawyer exam. I think that the lawyer exam is rigged because I have spent 2 hours studying for the exam and attempted the exam 12 times. It is almost impossible for that to happen unless the exam is either rigged or the person doing it is trying to lose (which I am not). I feel no other information or evidence is needed.

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

Case no. 06-2020-03

MonSo3

v.

State

WRIT OF SUMMONS

TO: The Governement of DemocracyCraft

You are NOTIFIED about the above named action.
If you fail to Awsner to the complaint within 24 hours the court may enter a default judgement.

DATED: This 16th day of June 2020 13:40 CEST

Your honour,

Silent_Majority will be representing the State in this case in support by Wuutie.

Regards,

Your Honor,

The State would like to submit a motion to dismiss this case as there exists no grounds for a suit. The plaintiff suggests that the test is "rigged," yet has failed to provide any concrete proof what-so-ever to back up this claim. There are dozens of lawyers throughout DC that have passed the test without issue. Being unable to pass a test does not make it "rigged," and as such, we believe this motion to be more than reasonable.

Respectfully Submitted,

Silent_Majority

Your Honor,

The State would like to submit a motion to dismiss this case as there exists no grounds for a suit. The plaintiff suggests that the test is "rigged," yet has failed to provide any concrete proof what-so-ever to back up this claim. There are dozens of lawyers throughout DC that have passed the test without issue. Being unable to pass a test does not make it "rigged," and as such, we believe this motion to be more than reasonable.

Respectfully Submitted,

Silent_Majority

The court will not grant your motion to dismiss. On the grounds that lack of evidence pre trial is not a valid ground for dismissal.

Are both parties ready? Or is discovery (the process of gathering and sharing evidence and withnessess before trial) required?

Parties have 24 hours to reply.

Your Honor,

The state is ready, though it is our desire to appeal the decision to deny our motion to dismiss. It states clearly in the procedure in filing a lawsuit that evidence be provided when you file;
In this post, describe the offense in clear detail. Please provide evidence, either via attachment or image link... Please provide all evidence at the end of the thread.

As evidence was not provided when the plaintiff filed (as it should have been), it seems reasonable that our motion to dismiss is granted.

Respectfully,

Silent_Majority

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACY CRAFT
VERDICT

Case no. 06-2020-03

MonSo3

v.

State

I PLAINTIFFS POSITION

PLAINTIFF alledges that the lawyer exam is rigged and seeks compansation for his attempts to pass the exam. To support this claim he testifies that he has tried the exam and failed 12 times.

II DEFENDANTS POSITION

DEFENDANT Denies that the test is rigged. And says that the amount of times PLAINTIFF attempted the exam does not prove that the exam is rigged.

III THE COURTS OPINION

The court follows the DEFENDANT in his position that PLAINTIFF failed to prove that the exam is rigged. The court is also of the opinion that the PLAINTIFF didn't file his complaint in good faith, because he out right refused to bring foth evidence for his claims, and failed to do so when asked, while he should have know that his mear failure at passing the test does not prove that the test is rigged.

IV DECISION

The court:
dismisses the complaint;
and fines the plaintiff in the amount of 60$ for filing a frivolous court case.

DATED: this 21st day of june 2020 1:55 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back