Not open for further replies.

jediflashfire

Citizen
jediflashfire
jediflashfire
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Mestiere (Bombaz2005 and jediflashfire representing)
Plaintiff

v.

zeos_exe
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

zeos_exe signed a contract for a build for $19,900 which I have completed, and he has not payed me in the due date for the money (2 weeks), therefore he owes me an additional $10,000.

I. PARTIES
1. Mestiere (Bombaz2005 and jediflashfire representing)
2. zeos_exe

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiff had built something for the defendant, with a contract stipulating that the defendant would pay the plaintiff $19,900 three weeks (21 days) later.
2. On July 11th, the due date for the defendant to pay, the defendant refused to pay, saying that he had been fined and could not pay.
3. Article II of the contract stipulates that if a party breaches the contract, the nonbreaching party is entitled to $10,000 and any legal fees included.
4. The plaintiff waited a day for the defendant to pay, then brought the case to the Redmont Law Firm.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has breached the contract, and has thus triggered article II of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Payment of $19,900 dollars as payment for the loan
2. Payment of $10,000 dollars as stated by article II of the contract
3. Payment of $1,250 in legal fees

Exhibit A-E: Contract
6C7F241B-A3A8-4A5C-B031-0A481245E7AA.png

CDDFA3FB-14D3-4C5F-8567-230CC2075AFF.png

6ADED1C1-B04C-4683-ADDD-17A086F13305.png

DB207949-C1C3-46AC-B4F9-50FC9DBC5B86.png

F96BC034-04DF-4347-B74A-51C903EF9D74.png

Exhibit F-J: Messages
893F98ED-A7FF-4127-A4F6-122AD7001D73.jpeg

3093AECC-3C2C-4FDB-AC1F-EB528487A68D.jpeg

1ED99275-34E5-46B4-9BF2-BDB806FA0C79.png

ACC9AFDD-BDE6-4B5F-A358-3B0C29BE435B.png

E6E82224-A59E-48D0-A014-F9464513F0DF.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4th day of August, 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@zeos_exe is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Mestiere v. zeos_exe FCR 58 [2022]

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

I hereby charge lawanoesepr with 1 count of Contempt of Court - Please do not speak when not involved or summoned to speak within the case.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT/FEDERAL/SUPREMECOURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT
Mestiere v. zeos_exe FCR [2022] 58

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plantiff took it upon themselves to specify the terms of the agreement in a contract thereby ensuring that both parties had the intent to create legal relations.
2. The Plantiff additionally notified the defendant on multiple occasions as shown in the evidence presented that they needed to pay the amount they owed as specified in the contract even specifying the amount of time they had left to pay.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. From the evidence presented by the plantiff it clearly shows that the defendant was aware they were obligated to pay the plantiff the money for the work that they carried out and was agreed to in a legally binding contract.

III. THE COURT OPINION
In the court's opinion the defendant has breached the contract.

1. From evidence shown the defendant has expressed his willingness to pay and recognises the fact he owes money to the plaintiff.
  2. The Contract agreed to by both parties outlines the terms of the agreement, an exchange of goods/services for monetary compensation. The contract fails to specify the specifications of the plaintiffs obligations to the contract but from reading the evidence provided it is my belief that the work agreed to was carried out and that the defendant was sufficiently pleased with it due to his willingness to pay the plantiff the amount owed.
  3. The Contract clearly states that the defendant is required to pay the plantiff $19,900 three weeks after the contract is signed. The Contract fails to provide a time and date most significant error within this legal agreement but through reviewing the screenshot evidence presented it id my belief that both parties were aware of the time frame that the money had to be paid within, this is largely supported by the fact the plantiff contacted the defendant on multiple occasions reminding them of the amount of time they had left to pay without being in violation of the contract.
  4. As The defendant has violated the contract they are liable to pay the $10,000 as specified in the terms of the contract if either party were to breach the agreement.
  5. It is the courts recommendation for further legal agreements done in game that the plantiff gets the defendant to sign the book and have this presented into evidence additionally.
  6. It is the courts opinion that the criteria required of a contract as specified in The Foundation of Contract Law (CLF) are largely present in the contract and fully recognised by both parties if not clearly specified in the contract based on the evidence provided

IV. DECISION
1. The Court herby awards the plaintiff their full prayer for relief amounting to a sum of $31,150. I hereby order the DoJ to fine the defendant $31,150 and pay this sum to the plaintiff.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back