Election Mayor Election - JUNE 2022

Who do you vote for?

• RelaxedGV (DM: MintJay) [IND]

• ManagerHell (DM: Kycnn1703) [DRP]

• WackJap (DM: Deadwax) [MHP]

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
This is the official election post for the 5th mayoral election in the Town of Oakridge.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party."
E.g. I, Southwestray, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Northeastray. I will be running as a member of the Canadian Party.
Nominations close on the 7th day of this month, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

Citizens must have taken the residency exam, either spawning or non-spawning, in order to run and to vote.

The following additional requirements apply to candidates for Mayor and Deputy Mayor, per the town's constitution:
  • Has accrued 192 hours of playtime prior to declaring their intent to contest the election on the forums.
  • Is an active participant in the community, in-game, on discord, and on the forums.|
  • Can not be apart of another town's council or be a mayor/deputy mayor of a town upon declaration on the forums.
  • Must have experience within the town of Oakridge such as being within the council or mayor's office.
Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, RelaxedGV, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be MintJay. I will be running as an Independent.

I, WackJap, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Deadwax. We will be running as members of the MHP.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes - 58 (61-3)

RelaxedGV (DM: MintJay) [IND] - 10 (12-2)
ManagerHell (DM: Kycnn1703) [DRP] - 23 (24-1)
WackJap (DM: Deadwax) [MHP] - 25 (25-0)*

Winners denoted with a *

Back