LukeMAN24
LukeMAN24
LukeMAN24
Prosecution

v.

The Constitution
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows: Excessive use of force, police brutality and murder.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)
LukeMAN24 was having fun and gave a singular punch to PO Alexthelillion on the street outside his shop. PO Alexthelillion followed to give a single blow from his enchanted diamond sword leaving LukeMAN24 with 2 hearts. The law states the primary hit from LukeMAN24 was barely an assault as it is questionable any damage would've been done, in contrast, the attack on LukeMAN24 was attempted murder as the attack did over 3 hearts.
Following this, LukeMAN24 healed himself with bread and punched back to defend himself, at this point the punching moved into the shop, Alexthelillion demanded LukeMAN24 left the shop which he did, following that he was murdered by Alexthelillion with another blow from the sword.
This is excessive force and police brutality as the violence inflicted by the PO was not proportionate to the violence shown by LukeMAN24 and led to his death. The defendant is claiming self-defense, however, self-defense is only applicable when the defense is proportionate.
I. PARTIES
1. PO Alexthelillion
2. The Constitution

II. FACTS
Refer to Prosecutor Statement above

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Excessive Force
2. Police Brutality
3. Murder

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Imprisonment of PO Alexthelillion
2. Expulsion from Police Force
3. Financial Compensation from the Department of Justice

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Witness: Emisite
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 27th July 2021

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
The Attorney General, is required to appear before the court in the case of LukeMAN24 vs The Constitution. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

LukeMAN24
Plaintiff

v.

The Constitution
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The Plaintiff isn’t suing any Government entity. One cannot sue the constitution because he had a problem with a player. It’s not the Constitution's fault that anyone breaks any law.
2. The plaintiff has filed a criminal suit, not a civil suit. The power to file a criminal lawsuit is reserved only for the Office of the Attorney General.
3. The Plaintiff has specified no financial compensation from the DOJ.
4. The DOJ is not involved in a case against the Constitution so the DOJ financially shouldn’t be in the Prayer for Relief.

DATED: This 28 day of July 2021

Verdict

Im going to be granting the motion for dismiss ordered by the Attorney General because of the following reasons:

1) The Plaintiff is not sueing a Government Entity. The Plaintiff is sueing the Constitution and people can't sue the Constitution.

2) There is no prayer of relief stated in the complaint and no evidence is shown of the force used.

3) The office of the Attorney General has the power for a criminal lawsuit and no other than them can do this. If the Plaintiff wants to start a lawsuit, it always needs to be a civil lawuit. The Plaintiff is on the other hand acting as a Prosecutor but he isn't.

A further note of the Court:
I would like the DoJ to charge the plaintiff, LukeMAN24, a fine of 60 dollars for filing a Frivolous Court Case.

Case 07-2021-27
The Case is hereby dismissed.

Back