donator1
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

libkrw (Platinum Law Firm representing)
Plaintiff

v.

demitalens_
Defendant

I REQUEST AN EMERGENCY INJUCTION AGAINST THE USE OF THE MENTIONED CAR FOR THE DURATION OF THIS CASE, UNTIL A RULING HAS BEEN MADE.

COMPLAINT
Plaintiff complains against Defendant as follows: On the 9th of May, the defendant messaged the plaintiff in private messages about whether the plaintiff wanted to buy a police car, that the defendant found in a chest at the police office. Plaintiff purchased the vehicle for the sum of $10,000. On the 17th of May, the DOJ took out a warrant, and took the police car back, as it is not allowed to own one if you are not part of the police force.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. libkrw (Plaintiff, represented by Platinum Law Firm)
2. demitalens_ (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Defendant sold Plaintiff a car that did not belong to Defendant, which he stole from the Police Office. Defendant was aware that this car did not belong to them.
2. The car was taken by the DOJ after serving a warrant on the car, and therefore the Plaintiff lost something of value that they bought in good faith, thinking it was allowed to own since it was being sold.
3. Plaintiff tried to auction the car as he thought it was allowed since he bought it from Defendant.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. According to the DOJ, it is illegal to sell police cars and it should not be possible for you to have one unless you are a part of the police force
2. Fraud - a dishonest scheme to obtain something of value -The defendant knowingly committed fraud by selling a car that did not belong to him

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $10,000 for the money lost due to the car being taken by the DOJ
2. $500 for lawyer fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19 day of May 2022

1652981377753.png

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Skærmbillede 2022-05-19 192449.jpg
    Skærmbillede 2022-05-19 192449.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 73
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    911.3 KB · Views: 77
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the libkrw v. demitalens_ [2022] FCR 40. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

I would also ask the Plaintiff to provide their reason as to why they requested an emergency injunction to prevent the use of the police car.

Your honor, we wish for an emergency injunction to stop the use of the vehicle until the conclusion of the lawsuit, as the lawsuit may determine whether or not our client owns said vehicle.

I will be denying this emergency injunction as this case is not to decide who owns the car. The car is owned by the DOJ, and only employees may possess the car. This court case is about whether or not the Defendant who sold the car to Plaintiff has to give the money back for selling an illegal item that was then taken away from the Plaintiff.

A reminder that the Defendant or the Defendant’s lawyer has approximately 34 hours left to respond to the case.

Your honour, we would like to request a default judgement of the case since the defendant hasn't replied within the given 48 hours.

Verdict

VERDICT

libkrw v. demitalens_ [2022] FCR 40

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant committed fraud by knowingly trying to sell an illegal police car to the Plaintiff.
2. The Plaintiff bought the car for $10,000.
3. Due to a warrant, the Plaintiff no longer has the car, or the $10,000 he paid the Defendant for the car.
4. The Plaintiff should be entitled to their $10,000 back as the Defendant knew or should have known that he couldn't sell or own the car.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant didn't appear before court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. According to the White-Collar Crack Down Act, Any party or entity found liable for fraud is required to compensate, the defrauded party, which includes attorney fees.
2. Because of this, the Plaintiff is entitled to his $10,000 back, however, because the Plaintiff's lawyer only had to file the case, and not proceed with further litigation, this court doesn't believe that the Plaintiff is entitled to $500 in legal fees, but instead $100 as determined by the court.

IV. DECISION
1. Because the Defendant didn't appear before the court within the allotted time, I will rule in a Default judgement for the amount of money I clarified above which is $10,100. I hereby order the DOJ to fine demitalens_, the Defendant, $10,100, and unfine libkrw, the Plaintiff, the same amount.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back