Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. Elainathomas29
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiffs firearms license was revoked for using firearms in alleged murders. The department of Justice states that they don't make the plugin and that the plaintiff holding the gun was sufficient, The images did not show murders, only the plaintiff holding the weapons.
2. The standard of proof is obviously not met, The standards when criminaly charging somebody are very high and must be certain that the person committed the alleged crime, which is not apparent here, only showing pictures of carrying a weapon not an actual crime happening is not sufficient.
3. Secretary Elainathomas29 further states that she doesn't make the plugin as an execuse for insufficient evidence, That the plaintiff would not be able to appeal to the departments Public advocate program within a reasonable time.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. If the evidence is not sufficient the burden of proof is not met, In criminal cases the prosecution should meet the burden of proof, so the same should happen in day to day arrests, and firearm revocation. I believe the burden of proof have not been met.
2. The Secretaries excuses are very poor and have no legal standing, Discouraging the use of a program used to stop wrongful arrests and revocations, I believe the secretary is guilty of corruption.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Charge Elainathomas29 with corruption and bar the secretary from public office for a period of 1 month
2. Reinstate the plaintiff's firearms license.

Screenshot_20220905-105533.png

Screenshot_20220905-105543.png
Screenshot_20220905-105454.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th day of September 2022

I will be issuing a fine of $60 for lawanoesepr for filing a frivolous case in the Courts. The case is hereby dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back