CIVIL ACTION

lawanoesepr
Plaintiff

v.

Neil_RS
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
He quit his job before 24 hours before even though the contract clearly states that he may not leave company before a 3 week period

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
He had left the discord server and yet to respond to any of my messages He also said he would refuse to work 5 hours a week minimum

I. PARTIES
1. lawanoesepr
2. Neil_RS

II. FACTS
1. He left the company before the time period
2. He breached the contract
4. ...

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Breach of contract, he left after the contract cleary states he must wait a period of 3 weeks

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 300$
2. ...
3. ...

Od-FgE24BPXtBLH9t4gpeo08MB32DYfkjDzVkuPEEN1jFeoM5jT-6Dip7Qcb0zyyS75yZQ7AzYRTFNcTH_qluBXwXKTniJd8QY70MLvzfp8Nsesc0IYcr2p68K4MpkWGoLZttzU

0pZzmI2sneF7nE9i3hghXyK-qWH5JAWgPHmy_lWgDsSUIfyugBKqzMq9qXKCLcmfmoGtBdXhQUhmFf6P-pbHExbrdfjeJnN4XZaMNUnuzy-woojlX4fZltE2xLHOY1ehrBEYrZo

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th day of June 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the lawanoesepr v. Neil_RS. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

Your Honor the Defendant has retained me as council

Please provide proof of the Defendant's consent to represent, and present the appropriate response in accordance with Court Procedure (Answer to Complaint or Motion to Dismiss).

I herby show permission given by the defendant on the 08/06/2021 for SumoMC to act as my council.
let this message act as such evidence of permission.

I Neil_RS respond to the complaint and accept terms of compensation. and will pay the sum of £300 without comnplaint.

Last edited:
Alright, noted. Please screenshot and or inform the court of when your settlement with the Plaintiff's complaint has been paid.

This case is hereby dismissed as the Defendant has agreed to pay the prayer for relief requested by the Plaintiff.

The Defendant's counsel has facilitated payment to the Plaintiff through me, as noted in the screenshot:
Court Payment Facilitated.PNG

The court thanks both parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back