CIVIL ACTION

lawanoesepr
Plaintiff

v.

Milqy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The defendant has most certainly committed Electoral Fruad, Bribery, illicit campaigning, Corruption,
WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On 6/24/22 I was contacted by the defendant, Asking what if would take for me to drop out of the election, After being intrigued on if he was committing a crime or not I responded asking what I could possibly want more than a seat, He said he’d let me dm reps and senators in his party, , who would propose bills for me, Even as far as offering money, after what I believe was enough evidence, I told secretary of state goldblooded, and contacted the DOJ, DOJ telling me they would not file a lawsuit, and would not be contacting the Department Of Legal Affairs

I. PARTIES
1.Lawanoesepr
2. Hong_Kong_101
3.Milqy
4.GoldBlooded

II. FACTS
1. I was contacted was made and offer in return to drop out of an election, A very important election to the defendants party, Seeing as they haven’t made a seat but only a tie, This is a needed seat for the party, In order to get the seat the party director acted in a unethical manner.
2. Bribery is defined as: the act of offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving an item or service of value to influence an individual holding public office or serving in a legal capacity.
3. Electoral Fruad is defined as: Any player caught rigging/meddling with an election through, but not limited to: the use of alternate accounts, bribery, and or threats.
4. Corruption is defined as: to use a government position, elected or otherwise, to benefit one's private interests or corporate ventures. By applying for a position or being elected into a position in government, the player agrees to serve the server over themselves.
5. Illicit Campaiging is defined as: Campaigning to a player with less than 4 hours of playtime or on the “Do Not Contact” list or campaigning in a non-politics discord channel/ non-politics server related to DC.
6. In regards to previous nominations, the Senator has confirmed to be acting in a corrupt manner.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The fact that he offered money breaks multiple laws, including corruption, bribery, and, electoral fraud.
2. Ethics, something milqy has shown not to have, by dming me and offering me money, He has committed bribery, by dming me while on the do not contact list with a party invite, has committed illicit campaigning, By offering to post bills for me because he’s a senator, he has committed Corruption, By attempting to bribe me out of the election, he has meddled with an election and has committed Electoral Fraud.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The removal of milqy as senator
2. 5000$ in distress made payable to myself
3. Barring the senator from holding public office permanently .

YoQ5wy70gi8HOGSCbqtyqHL6Yn9KeEuvpAinLzG9HtKPCzm1u3jJ5RVbOHj-ChJAXwlSVXirBII66mPO2-KAAPaw4A-91BqoBPSMWC1yqDJjLT-9ScNm_zo7ayGLLPb-R7gSpDChJr7D2V5B

sVblM-Kv2TVYEt21Lzg4M-l5_qDp6I75qaImEiWWySg4LrXOeg_R5SfVfj8oPWNIk3kjS169X_kft1T2ncWrmLQTABUkAisAdi4XW0-iDqy0sHroq1C4Qj0Jr9PVvlhdxhzlke2nONoFTUJt

yg0iwczAhhyN8YxtaNSbxCLy954vLCh-I3EzxmUwR9vfViDF3xaLiPSXNI1wrtlnbCx7hUhsQlB5tItN3oXvX6QmfP1xhr_W28U7r3qQwx6Fl2PuYNFkQ8jPazbfJup1HIaKwA0ay1b50sqw

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of June 2022

Your honour, on behalf of the Department of Legal Affairs and the state, I would like to file an amicus curiae brief. In regards to the criminal charges.

The Supreme Court has decided to grant the amicus curiae brief filed by the Attorney General on behalf of the commonwealth. We will hear the brief filed by the state before summoning the Defendant in this case.

amicus curiae brief

I would like the court to consider the following, before letting this case go to trial:
The Government has full criminal prosecutory authority, it is not possible to file criminal charges in a civil complaint.

White Collar Crack Down Act:

Corruption and Bribery are crimes that can only be prosecuted by the state. Criminal Electoral Fraud belongs to the same category. The only of the claim the plaintiff is allging on which relief can be granted is the civil version of Electoral Fraud. Which does not include any barring from office.

I can only speculate that Goldblooded was added as a party due to his role as Secretary of the Department of State. So if the plaintiff wishes to make the state, a party to this case I request it should be noted properly.

I would also like to add that the plaintiff said they contacted the Department of Justice hower if the plaintiff was aware of the White-Collar Crime Act they, would know that it is not the Department's of Justice's task to investigate Electoral Fraud but that of the Department of State in conjunction with the Department of Legal Affairs.

In-fact a dialogue between Department of State and The Department of Legal Affairs concerning a potenial investigation has already been iniated before this case was filed.

I request this case be dismissed on behalf on the plaintiff

1656381449234.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
DISMISSAL

The Supreme Court will dismiss this case, with prejudice, at the request of the Plaintiff.

The Supreme Court thanks all involved parties for their time.​

Back