Expungement: Granted lawanoesepr [2021] FCR 79

lawanoesepr

Citizen
Supporter
lawanoesepr
lawanoesepr
donator1
The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1.Bank trespass
2. Murder

II. REASONING
1. lawanoesepr has a good standing in the community
2. Lawanoesepr has become a respectable lawyer and joined 2 very respectable law firms
3. Lawanoesepr is very unlikely to reoffend
4. It has been more than 2 months since lawanoesepr has committed any criminal offense

0G9_huxYyGsowSYgdNmPCfvDbQlCKjl5NjXLe6t1GtZjVjYh3GMgPLghc7Rhe4gzlYTIFmAu52nrRtHkvGW9slGnxMULf3O0tWmf0rxxe127MV0O0ObFiFB-6KLLEjW5o3jE6KI

BFNjVMdFinZaOlSYaqTNRaqjsL6btc9YWoiC9JQne29Sd_0baXd_VH6yuG9n-zfjE6R1Bax6LoopW5rRD8CkctDMpfOgb6IdmT3k0AZV5i9UKMAP9dkeJuXjVDoEeIwZn0fAdUI

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 14th day of july 2021

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by lawanoesepr, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.

Your Honor,

The Office of the Attorney General, on behalf of the People of the Commonwealth of Redmont have no objection to the expungement of the criminal record. They have become a productive member of the community and have grown in there practice and pursuit of law. We have no reason to believe they have any interest in reoffending and request that the expungement be accepted by the court.

We believe they meet the criteria for Expungement

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. 07-2021-14

I. PETITONER'S POSITION
1. lawanoesepr has requested that their bank trespassing and murder charges are expunged on the basis of being a respectable lawyer, and having a good standing in the community for the past 2 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that lawanoesepr has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their criminal record should be expunged.

III. DECISION
The court believes that it is a reasonable request given that he has meet the appropriate criteria. Therefore, I hereby order the Department of Justice to delete the criminal records of Bank Trespassing and Murder from lawanoesepr, and report back to the court when such has been done.

Thank you, and we wish the best of luck to lawanoesepr in his reformed lifestyle as a result of this now cleared record.

Back