CIVIL ACTION

KeyboadAlex (xSumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On 5/14/2022 my client was repeatedly harassed, detained and dragged around by a DOJ Employee L3afyy. The Officer had no grounds to do this hence was abusing the powers invested in him by the Department of Justice.

I. PARTIES
1. KeyboardAlex (Plaintiff)
2. xSumoMC (Plaintiff Council)
3. Officer L3afyy
4. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. My Client was arrested by Officer L3afyy on 5/14/2022 claiming that he had assaulted someone.
2. After providing no other reason than the simple word “Assault” my client KeyboardAlex demanded proof of this accusation. After the officer had realized he had no proof, he released the handcuffs from my client.
3. Moments later he cuffed my client again and said stay safe and then again released the cuffs from my client. During this event, the officer did not /doj-notify my client once nor did he provide any reason for my client to be cuffed against their will.
4.A few monuments later the Officer proceeded to handcuff my client once more. My client popped a potion of invisibility so the Officer would stop harassing him and then the officer proceeded to arrest my client again. This time he demanded my client tell him why he was invis outside the banks, he proceeded to drag my client around as you will see in the video. He did not read my client his rights nor did he take him to jail. He simply abused his tools because he could. After my client had told him that he could be invis because he was not breaking any laws and that he didn't owe the officer an explanation, the officer released him from cuffs.
5.Then the officer proceeded to cuff my client yet again, this time he just dragged my client around not saying a word.
6. After my client opened a DOJ Ticket, the officer answered saying he was talking to a senior officer about it. When my client asked if he needed to cuff him 5+ times for this, all he said was sorry. Then the DOJ Secretary ElainaThomas29 says that she doesn't know why he did it, but they will correct it with further training. Then the ticket was closed. The DOJ Secretary failed in her job to fix the issue with my client and terminate the officer.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. As you can see with the picture we painted before you, the officer and the DOJ are at fault. Not only has the Officer failed to do the job they were sworn to do, they also abused the power they were given. Even as a Trainee Officer, you take the same oath as every other officer. This Officer has CLEARLY violated the DOJ Code of Conduct
2. The Officer is in Violation of Law 15.7 Police Misconduct
3. The DOJ Has failed to deal with this situation of Police Misconduct as the office still holds the position of Trainee Officer

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. We are asking the Court to immediately terminate this officer's employment at the Department of Justice.
2. We are asking that the Department of Justice pay my client $1,000 dollars in emotional damages
3. We are seeking the Officer l3afyy pay my client an additional $1,000 for abusing his power and holding my client against his will for no reason at all.
3. We are seeking the DOJ to also cover the $1,000 in legal Fees

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Evidence Key:
DEX 1-4 Show the times my client was cuffed repeatedly
DEX 5 Shows the DOJ Ticket where L3fyy said Sorry
DEX 6 Senior Officer Bit
DOJ 0 Tolerance Policy
L3afyy Agreeing to the DOJ Code of Conduct
Termination Policy
ElainaThomas23 Response to DOJ Ticket
Video Evidence

My_Video19 (1)
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

Attachments

• DEX 1.png
    DEX 1.png
    78 KB · Views: 83
  • DEX 2.png
    DEX 2.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 79
  • DEX 3.png
    DEX 3.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DEX 4.png
    DEX 4.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 72
  • DEX 5.png
    DEX 5.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DEX 6.jpg
    DEX 6.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot 2022-05-16 155800.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-16 155800.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Courts.png

This case will be moved to District Court because this is a civil case with a compensation below $5000.​

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant (Attorney General @drew_hall) is required to appear before the District Court in the case of KeyboardAlex v. Commonwealth [2022] DCR 18.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

My apologies for speaking out of turn but I will be removing evidence pertaining to DOJ Policies.

Duly noted and the relevant evidence is struck.

Your Honor the Commonwealth and my client have made a settlement and we will not be moving forward with this case.

Dismissed at the request of the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back