Former President
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
xlayzur
xlayzur
donator1
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

KeyboardAlex (Represented by Redmont Law Firm, Attorney xLayzur)
Plaintiff

v.

Commonwealth of Redmont, Department of Justice.
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
On June 25th, 2022, Elite5393 consented to be killed by people who were in the discord as they displayed their in-game name. Plaintiff murdered Elite5393 twice and on both occasions, Elite5393 ran /complaint. Plaintiff was later arrested and fined for two counts of murder, however, the individual has consented via discord. Elite5393 later edited their message to be more specific to what they are consenting to. Plaintiff explained the situation via DOJ support ticket and the DOJ did not fix nor investigate this situation while evidence was provided.

I. PARTIES
1. KeyboardAlex (Plaintiff)
2. Gertis7 (The arresting officer)
3. Elite5393 (The individual murdered)
3. The Department of Justice/Commonwealth of Redmont (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Elite5393 consented to be killed "by anyone in the discord" (Exhibit-A)
2. Plaintiff killed Elite5393 twice.
3. Elite5393 ran /complaint on both occasions.
4. Plaintiff created a DOJ ticket to fix what was assumed to be a mistake. (Exhibit-B)
5. In that ticket, Plaintiff was not reimbursed for the fine or time spent in jail despite providing evidence of the consent.
6. Elite5393 edited his message afterward making it appear to not be a consented kill. (Exhibit-C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Plaintiff was fined and jailed for a consented murder and the DOJ refused to unfine or compensate for the time spent in jail.
2. Elite5393 consented to the deaths and later edited their message to be more specific.
3. Plaintiff provided the DOJ evidence for the consent and still insisted on keeping the plaintiff in jail and fined.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. A apology from the officer who handled the ticket unprofessionally and for not thoroughly investigating the situation.
2. $500 for time spent in jail as well as emotional damages.
3. $200 for the wrongful fines.
4. $1000 in legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of June 2022

Attachments

• Exhibit-A.png
    Exhibit-A.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Exhibit-B.png
    Exhibit-B.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Exhibit-C.png
    Exhibit-C.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 100
Before issuing a summons for the defendant I will need to see proof of consent for representation for the record of the court.

Before issuing a summons for the defendant I will need to see proof of consent for representation for the record of the court.
Attorney Representation consent:

Attachments

• Discord_lhwGLrp67b.png
    Discord_lhwGLrp67b.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 83
1652428459025.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of KeyboardAlex v. Commonwealth of Redmont. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. Elite5393 consented to be killed "by anyone in the discord" (Exhibit-A). - We don't dispute the fact that he said that however it was clearly not implied that anyone in the discord could kill him forever, this was only applicable to the war event. As multiple people have said the same thing also implying it was only for the war event.
2. Plaintiff killed Elite5393 twice. - Not contesting
3. Elite5393 ran /complaint on both occasions. - Not contesting
4. Plaintiff created a DOJ ticket to fix what was assumed to be a mistake. (Exhibit-B) - Not contesting
5. In that ticket, Plaintiff was not reimbursed for the fine or time spent in jail despite providing evidence of the consent. - A link that doesn't work isn't providing evidence.
6. Elite5393 edited his message afterward making it appear to not be a consented kill. (Exhibit-C) - It was a clarrification rather then changing the original meaning.

II. DEFENCES
1. The officer handeling the ticket, acted in a proffesional maner even when the plaintiff didn't. We will show during the rest of the trial.
2. The consent did not apply in perpetuity.

Note: I would like to apoligize for beeing so brief the prosecutor handeling this case resigned last minute effective immediatly.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29 day of June 2022

We will be moving to opening arguments. The plaintiff has 48 hours to post their opening arguments.

OPENING STATEMENT

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

Your Honor,
1. Exhibit A displays the individual who was murdered to be consenting to be killed by anyone in that discord not specifying for any reason given. The Defence claims that this was specific to a war event that was taking place, providing new evidence with (Exhibit-D) you can see everyone who took part in this war event had a structured format to display what was taking place in such event. Now the individual who was murdered did not display themselves properly and left themselves up to be interpreted by those in that discord.

2. When Plaintiff was in communication with the officer and the officer said the link did not work, Plaintiff provided (Exhibit-D) to the Arresting Officer right after the link was not working for them. During this time the officer knew what the consent for the War Event looks like. Up until that point, the individual who was murdered consented to be killed by anyone in that discord and the Plaintiff had every right to kill them as they consented to it.

DATED: This 30th day of June 2022

Attachments

• Exhibit-D.png
    Exhibit-D.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 66
The defense has 48 hours to provide their opening arguments to the court.

OPENING STATEMENT

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

Your Honor,
I know quite about this discord and the rules that are associated and tied to the #consent tab in "The War" Discord. The "I consent to being killed by participants in the war only" consent message came to fruition after an announcement was made to the entire discord on 6/24/22 at 12:58 PM. Which lines up to when Elite5393 edited their consent message. There was also a ping sent out server-wide in #general by the DoJ advocates to update their consent, if it were to be changed.

While their Exhibit A in the opening statement does not show the message was edited, it was edited at 10 am the following day. This is a reasonable amount of time for someone to wake up, scroll through discord pings and edit the consent message. The war itself has been a very fluid discord from the start, with many new players joining in and leaving the discord as the days go on. This has led to several people originally consenting for the war only, as many of the soldiers in the discord know where the wild base of the opposing soldiers is.

Another point that I would like to emphasize, is the prayer of relief for the Plaintiff. Given the evidence provided by the Department of Justice, and the ticket that KeyboardAlex was in, the Plaintiff denied a public advocate and left the ticket shortly after that. As well as the exorbitant amount of money tied to the second prayer for relief, "$500 for time spent in jail as well as emotional damages." The legal fees tied to this case are also extremely large and should not apply at all. Since the Plaintiff had originally denied a Public Advocate, which are free and provided by the DoJ for situations like this, the legal fees should also be knocked off the prayer for relief. For the apology in the prayer for relief, the officer had handled the ticket exactly how he was supposed to, and when the Plaintiff denied the PA, he had gone to ask for help from a superior. Given that the Plaintiff gave the officer less than 20 minutes to find and ask for help before closing and assuming the officer was not going to support him at all.

OBJECTION

Perjury

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

Your Honor,
This information is highly misrepresenting the facts and misleading. I want to point out the Defendant's emphasis, stating multiple times that my client a denied a Public Advocate and that's why my client should not receive requested prayers. My client has every right to choose who represents them in court. The prayers of relief shall remain still as the costs remain slightly above standard fees and rates.

I. Proof Of Evidence
1. Quoted from Defendant: "There was also a ping sent out server-wide in #general by the DoJ advocates to update their consent if it were to be changed."
- This statement is false, as you can see in Exhibits E & F there was no server-wide ping in the general chat of this discord, and the only police-related topic is in the discord general channel, displayed in Exhibit F, is about Gertis requesting to give Lawnanoesepr a role for DOJ to be on the lookout for false complaints. This is taken place on June 24th, 2022 at 5:28 pm.

2. In this War Discord, there was also no server-wide ping in the announcements channel, they are regular messages typed out in announcements and no ping associated with it, which lead to people not following the correct guidelines to participate in the event. On June 26th, 2022 lawanoesepr makes an announcement and I quote "Also if you edit your consent make sure to DM a @DoJ rep to update the list of consenting participants." This is the ping that the defendant is speaking about but again this announcement was made 2-3 days after the message was sent by the individual who was murdered and when they edited it. Also, the only ping is to people who have the DoJ Rep role not everyone. As shown in Exhibit-G.

3. Defendant claimed that "Exhibit-A does not show the edited message that was edited at 10 am the following day" and we clearly display the edited message in Exhibit-C but also the defendant claims that an announcement went out at 12:58 PM the next day which lined up with the individual editing their message to include consent for the war. The announcement that shows in Exhibit-G that was taken at 12:58 PM does not state anything about updating your message to consent only to the war but rather a brawl that would take place in the wild/city once people join. The defendant is also scrambling the times when this individual edited their message.

4. Defendant claims that opposing army soldiers are in the discord and are aware of the location of the opposing army bases therefore my client had every right to kill the individual being a member of the discord regardless of what army associated with and where, what for, as there were no specifics also no guidance/direction from announcements that were made not noticeable.

DATED: This 3rd day of July 2022

Attachments

• Exhibit-E.png
    Exhibit-E.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Exhibit-F.png
    Exhibit-F.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Exhibit-G.png
    Exhibit-G.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 66
Before making the ruling on the objection, I would like to ask if the defense has a response to the objection?

RESPONSE TO THE OBJECTION

Perjury

Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

Your Honor,
While there was no actual ping in #announcements, there was a server wide ping in #policies at 5:34 PM 6/24/2022. This would have people looking at the discord.

For #2, that follows my point above, that was sent by the DoJ representative in the discord, with a ping to all participants, not a normal "@everyone" or "@here". There were also several messages related to this in the "Hilton Army" chat section, "general" chat. This was where the "for the war only." section became prevalent. Many of the active participants on the "Hilton Army" were being more than just murdered here and there, they were being actively harassed in their wild bases, stores, spawn everywhere. Some players even had homes set inside the opposing wars wild bases behind locked doors.

For point 3, Yes, I knew about exhibit C, I didn't disregard it completely. I only stated Exhibit A did not show the edited message. And an announcement did go out the following day. Including point 4 here, the announcement was made to get a general direction of what direction to take the war. Many chats were sent in our private army channel discussing this. From if a head drop was a kill, or who had the most kills etc. Some people wanted to only do it for one big event, while some people wanted to do it the whole time leading up to the big event. To this day, we have not even set a final date for the war.

I'd also like to add that "Perjury" is " Giving knowingly incorrect testimony to the Government shall be considered Perjury" while I got pinged hundreds of times in that discord for giving, removing roles, questions about the war etc. I do not believe I "knowingly" gave a false testimony.

Your honor the Plaintiffs' counsel and I have come to an agreement outside of court.
We will be honoring the $200 in fines, and $300 for time spent in jail.
The prayer for legal fees has been lowered.
The prayer for an apology has been dropped.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-03 220609.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-03 220609.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 81
This case is herby dismissed as the parties have reached an agreement outside of court. The district court thanks to you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back