CIVIL ACTION

ItzBananaMuffin
(Plaintiff)

v.

FTGWop
(Defendant)

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

FTGWop knowingly and repeatedly tried to harm my reputation by slandering my name and making unfounded claims about my involvement with criminal activity. This action has harmed my public image.

I. PARTIES
1. ItzBananaMuffin (Plaintiff)
2. FTGWop (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was questioning players with regard to a supposed upcoming legal action against the President, and claiming to be working with a legal team.
2. The Plaintiff advised the other players that they had no obligation to answer the Defendant, as the Defendant had not stated that fact.
3. The Defendant threatened the Plaintiff with false accusations of hiring another player for murder and being a part of a drug cartel, and told the Plaintiff that he needed to cooperate with the Defendant or face jail time.
4. The Plaintiff disputed these claims and warned the Defendant to stop.
5. The Plaintiff said that he only ever sold drugs in the Wild, where it is legal (Evidence Screenshot 2) and the Defendant claimed that the Plaintiff sold these drugs in the city.
6. The Defendant did not stop and even claimed to have evidence of the nonexistent crimes in order to try and intimidate the Plaintiff into cooperating.
7. The Plaintiff requested the supposed evidence of the crimes and the Defendant denied the request, stating that there would be a trial soon and the Plaintiff would spend 58 hours in jail.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Slander is defined as "A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation." The defendant willfully and repeatedly violated this law with no basis for his claims.
2. Making such accusations repeatedly and determinedly as a strategy of intimidation is a serious problem. If DemocracyCraft is to be a community that only stands for ethical systems of questioning and investigation, behavior like this must be dealt with immediately and severely.
3. The Defendant harmed the public image of the Plaintiff substantially by accusing the Plaintiff of being a part of a drug cartel, a drug trafficker, and hiring another player for murder.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. A written apology signed by the Defendant
2. A sum of 500 (five hundred) dollars for the serious yet baseless accusations made against the Plaintiff
3. Legal fees of 150 (one hundred fifty) dollars to the Plaintiff for time spent on this case

FTG Slander Suit Evidence1.png

FTG Slander Suit Evidence2.png

FTG Slander Suit Evidence3.png

Witnesses:
Stevie15808

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of August, 2021

Last edited:
district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
FTGWop, is required to appear before the court in the case of ItzBananaMuffin vs FTGWop. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.

Verdict

Since the Defendant failed to appear in Court within the 48 hours, I am required to adjourn a default judgement. So I will grant the Prayer of Relief set by the Plaintiff. This concludes that the Defendant is required to write an apology and a sum of 650 dollars in total. I ask the DoJ to overview this case.
The case is now adjourned

Back