IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

ItzBananaMuffin
Plaintiff

v.

avnanj
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The two parties had a contract that was clearly and willfully breached by the defendant.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I was supposed to receive monetary compensation and never did.

I. PARTIES
1. ItzBananaMuffin
2. avnanj

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiff and defendant made a contract when the defendant needed materials to make guns as an armourer.
2. The plaintiff supplied 30 iron and 10 redstone, sufficient to make two average guns, in exchange for 60 percent of the sale price when these guns were sold.
3. The defendant made two guns, a Barrett M82, and a Guided RPG, which he then sold.
4. While the plaintiff was compensated accordingly for the sale of the RPG, there was no compensation for the M82's sale.
5. The plaintiff was then asked if he could pay the fee, and told the plaintiff he had bought another gun instead of paying.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant acknowledged his participation in the contract.
2. The defendant did not abide by the contract.
3. The plaintiff suffered a monetary loss as a result of the defendant's actions.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. 60 Dollars, as owed by the contract
2. 20 Dollars in Court Fees
3. 20 Dollars in interest on the debt from the contract

Evidence - Contract.png
Evidence - Price.png
Evidence - No Payment.png
Evidence - Refusal to Pay.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th day of May 2021

Last edited:
I would like to rescind this complaint as the two parties have reached an agreement.

Verdict

This case is hereby dismissed at the request of the Plaintiff, as both parties appear to have reached a settlement out of court.

The court would like to thank the Plaintiff for their time.

Back