Im tired - Voluntarily exile

Vernicia

Citizen
Justice Department
Vernicia
Vernicia
policeofficer
What is meaning of this message ?
I am cutting off all public communication with community and will answer only in czech if we already not communicated in the past.
I simply dont want get into troubles and play only for economic aspect of the game and i woud propably in next provocation blow up already.

How did we get here ?
I was already unhappy for some time with community behavior, cancel culture and calling everything someone does not agree with toxic or racist, ignoring point of view of someone from different world. I was already tried cut most communications even before but there was still that one step betwen full separation and being in community. In addition i dislike people laughting at my english skill as its my 4th language and same people who are insulting me cuz it are speaking just english.

Why ?
I simply have enought of people insulting my english or being toxic towards me on day to day bases. Sooo i decided its best solution to just seperate myself from rest of community. I kinda apply same thing as i learned IRL when u have toxic relationship you need to cut off all communications. i will be answering and talking in local and privates in czech / polish sooo my english skills will not offend anyone. The main reason i am playing on server is for economic aspect and not for community or to get bullied by western kids.

Who i will be still communicating with ?
Mostly just business partners and close friends on server. Ofc anyone can msg me and i will answer in czech / polish.

My request to community
I want ask community to stop noticing me , i already left discord and global chat and will just do my things with my chestshop. Take me as another NPC.

My Company
For my company its will be new era of isolation . i am just tired of everything i will propably just work on projects i have planned alone.
All future projects will be signed and described in CZ / PL / RU.
I belive it will get accepted and its can be nice show of Anti-imperialism and cultural diversity on the server as guides and books that were wrote in english were critized for grammar.

Conclusion
I will keep playing on the server just i will not be anymore part of community.
I will continue building up my company and projects that will try fix economy from private sector on the way and do my stuff overall.
PS : Yes, u can hate me for being loyal to my beliefs, country and land my family came from but i will not change

From now on i am just another NPC like Robert or Bindi

__bruh69

Citizen
__bruh69
__bruh69
DEAR VERNICIA,

IT IS VERY RESPECTABLE AND IMPRESSIVE THAT YOU TOOK ON ENGLISH AS A FOURTH LANGUAGE, AND HAD THE COURAGE TO SPEAK WITH NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ON SUCH A REGULAR BASIS. IT IS UNFORTUNATE, AND I AM SORRY, THAT THE HARSH CRITICS OF YOUR WAY OF SPEAKING HAVE ESTABLISHED YOUR VIEW OF WESTERNERS. THEY ARE THE RUDEST OF US, THE LEAST RESPECTFUL OF US, BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT MANY OF US ARE POSITIVELY DAZZLED BY THE SKILL TO SPEAK VARIOUS LANGUAGES. I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE RUDE PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE YOUR ENGLISH CANNOT SPEAK AS MANY LANGUAGES AS YOU CAN, MAYBE NOT EVEN MORE THAN THEIR NATIVE TONGUE.

YOUR FERVENT AND CONTENTIOUS DEFENSE OF YOUR BELIEFS, RELATING TO RECENT EUROPEAN CONFLICTS, IS ADMIRABLE. MANY FOUND IT TIRING AND RESORTED TO ATTACKS OF A LOWER LEVEL, THOUGH THEY HAD NO OBLIGATION TO CONTINUE ARGUING WITH YOU. THOUGH I PERSONALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU, I AM SORRY THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RUDE TO YOU, NOT ACCEPTING THE RAISING OF A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW. OTHERS HAVE STATED THAT THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU, BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY INTENDED SUCH STATEMENTS TO BE PERSONAL ATTACKS OR TOXIC. I AM AMONG THOSE -- I ONLY WANTED TO EXPRESS MY VIEW IN CONTRAST TO YOURS, NO ILL WILL WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU PERSONALLY. I'M SORRY FOR NOT SEEMING THAT WAY, AND NOT CLEARLY CONVEYING THAT.

IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO COME BACK, IGNORE THE MEANIES, I THINK DEMOCRACYCRAFT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT,

AND I'M SURE MANY OF US WILL BE HAPPILY WAITING FOR YOU :)

GOD BLESS YOU, WHEREVER LIFE TAKES YOU. I HOPE YOU LIVE A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE.

Last edited:

DumplingRay_

Dumpling
Construction & Transport Department
Environment & Recreation Department
Donator
Justa_Dumpling
Justa_Dumpling
buildinginspector
F, so sad that people treat you harshly. Honestly as English being my second language I don't find it hard for me to mix with native English speakers, but with English being your 4th language I'm already really surprised. If you ever see or hear people being toxic to you, please ignore them.

Just remember that they are random people online and you probably don't know them irl. But from my POV I feel like disconnecting yourself from a server that you regularly play in and typing in a language to your close friends/business associates in a language (that they probably don't understand) will cause more trouble than it resolves.

Obviously this is just my view, do what you are most happy with. But I do wish you all the best in the future.

Rurge

Burge
Administrator
Vice President
Construction & Transport Department
Public Affairs Department
Donator
Rurge
Rurge
vicepresident
That sucks Vernicia, glad to hear that you're still going to be sticking around though :)

FalconSlayer237

Citizen
Public Affairs Department
FalconSlayer237
FalconSlayer237
guide
As someone who can fluently speak English, it is such a disrespect, when I hear that others critique and favor English. No one on Earth should be treated as someone who doesn't fit in, period. I'm sorry that you had to go through some thing like that, people can be very disrespectful to people who are different and I hope you still find joy in your work.

Dartanman

Citizen
Magistrate
Dartanman
Dartanman
magistrate
Hey, Vern.

English as a second language is hard enough. I can't imagine English as a third language. BUT A FOURTH? YOU'RE A LEGEND!

Seriously, I'm sorry that people have been rude towards you about it. Sad to see.