Supporter
ElainaThomas29
ElainaThomas29
donator1
A
BILL
TO
Limit Prison Overcrowding​

The people of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
  1. This Act may be cited as the “Gulag Reform Act”
  2. This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
  3. This Bill was authored by Senator LilDigiVert & Representative ElainaThomas29, with creative inspiration from Kanye Omari West, Sean Michael-Leonard Anderson, JoanM999, Bezzergeezer, Technofied, Hanhatfre, and the gulags that raised me.
  4. This Bill was made in collaboration with the DOJ Secretary and Deputy Secretary.

2 - Reasons

1. Digi’s Reasons:

That's that keep work, woo! that's that new Vert
People sayin' I'm the closest thing to Mike since Janet, whoo
Tom Cruise, homie, we jumpin' up on them couches
That's a fresh house, is that a guest house
Your house got another house
Your chick got a chick, your spouse got another spouse
Young Walt Disney, I'ma tell you truthfully
If you leave Mickey you gon' end up with a Goofy
I imagine that’s what Chris told BMP
Drive the new whip but its running on empty
I don't give a duck, I don't give a duck
But cops chokin' rappers out in the media
We finna have to protest and tear the city up
We bout to tear this whole place up pretty much

1. Elaina’s Reasons:
    1. As it stands the prison gets overcrowded as players log off in the middle of their sentencing and do not rejoin. This leads to issues with trying to jail other players for crimes and there not being enough cells in the prison.
    2. When the prison becomes overcrowded, some people have to be released without completing their sentencing to accommodate for other players.
    3. Players who are not able to complete their jail sentencing should still be punished for the crimes that they committed.

3 – Terms

If a criminal who has been jailed has not served their entire prison sentence within 7 days they will be freed from their jail cell to accommodate other criminals and fined based upon the time that they have remaining multiplied by 10 (Example: 4 minutes remaining in jail time x 10 = $40 fine).

I thought something like this had already become law, granted assent, signed into law.

Back