Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

FlyingBlocks (Represented by LilDigiVert)
Plaintiff

v.

dodrio3
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

In pursuant with Rules and Laws 10.1, defining fraud as “an intentional or reckless misrepresentation or omission of an important fact, especially a material one, to a victim who justifiably relies on that misrepresentation; and the victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission,” the Plaintiff sues the Defendant for a misleading title and screenshot in a DCBids auction. This has led to significant monetary losses for the Plaintiff.

I. PARTIES
1. FlyingBlocks
2. Dodrio3

II. FACTS
1. Dodrio3 (Defendant) posted an auction for 2 double chests of sugarcane in their DCBids auction channel (Exhibit A)
2. FlyingBlocks (Plaintiff) won the auction and paid Defendant for the 2 double chests of sugarcane. (Exhibit A)
3. Dodrio3 seemingly leaves all DC-related servers and blocks FlyingBlocks on discord, closing all lines of communication with the auction without providing the sugarcane the Plaintiff won in the auction. (Exhibit B)
4. As the Plaintiff believed they won the auction, they did not resupply their sugarcane/items needed to be crafted with sugarcane. As the Plaintiff owns a prominent enchanted book business in Reveille, sugarcane is a necessity to the proper functioning of the business.
5. As a result of not receiving the items the Plaintiff rightfully won, the Plaintiff was forced to spend an extended period of time to find an immediate supply of sugarcane for necessary use.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant committed fraud. As defined by R&L 10.1, this is “an intentional or reckless misrepresentation or omission of an important fact, especially a material one, to a victim who justifiably relies on that misrepresentation; and the victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission,” The Defendant did not transfer the items to the auction winner as mandated by DCBids’ Rules. Rather, the Defendant blocked the Plaintiff and left all DC-related discords after the latter asked when a good time would be to transfer the items.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 2 double chests of sugarcane.
2. A refund of $300.
3. $2,500 for lost sales as a result of supply chain disruption.
4. $1,000 for time spent stressfully scrambling to find sugarcane/books/paper to maintain essential business functions.
5. $500 in legal fees.

Exhibit A: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985642736998834226/1062414375878664230/image.png
Exhibit B:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985642736998834226/1062414679638540368/image.png
1673456571029.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2023

I am dismissing this case without prejudice as it was posted in the wrong court. You may refile this case in the District court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back