The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
Defamation against The REAL Femboy Hooters
Breaking Copyright, as we were the Original Hooters

I. PARTIES
1. Femboy Hooters
2. The Redmont Journal

II. FACTS
1. The Redmont Journal wrote a newspaper about Femboy Hooters, describing it as an unhonorable job to work at. "We are also having the basement worked on, thanks to RedFireRex, which will feature a certain.... club."
2. Tyler says he's the original driver for the project. It is not his part of his history. "I was the original driver for this project and I must say that I am blown away by how it came out.
3. Working at Femboy Hooters is an honorable job thank you very much, respect the servers please

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Defamation
2.Copyright

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Redaction of the article
2. $2,000 dollars for defamation.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Join the Hooters Discord Server!
proof.PNG

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of April 2022

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Femboy Hooters v. The Redmont Journal [2022] DCR 13. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

Femboy Hooters
Plaintiff

v.

The Redmont Journal (LilNickiVert representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. Femboy Hooters is not a registered business nor was there an application for registration with the Department of Education and Commerce previous to the submission of the lawsuit by the Plaintiff.
2. The Redmont Journal is unable to produce “a false and unprivileged statement of fact that can negatively impact someone's reputation” (Defamation Act October 2020) on a business that does not exist nor does the Plaintiff own.
3. The Redmont Journal reported a news article on “Hooters” which differs from the plaintiff’s unregistered business’s name “Femboy Hooters”.
4. The interpretation that "We are also having the basement worked on, thanks to RedFireRex, which will feature a certain.... Club." is a statement marking Hooters “an unhonorable job to work at” is character evidence as it is evidence on the newspapers moral standing and should be inadmissible.
5. The Redmont Journal is protected by the constitutional right stated in Section IV of the Constitution that states: “Freedom of the Press and Media”

EVIDENCE:

[EVIDENCE #1]
Femboy Hooters search.png

[EVIDENCE #2]
Hooters title.png

Proof of Representaion:
twix confirmation.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

(The words defendant and complaint should be changed in case the motion is to dismiss a counterclaim.)

DATED: This 2nd of April 2022

Verdict

I will be Accepting this motion to dismiss.

Firstly, the Redmont Journal or anyone else is able to write any opinion they have. They are not allowed to make a false statement, which they didn't. They only stated an opinion.

Secondly, when I issued summons to this case, I didn't realize that Femboy Hooters was not a real company. Because Femboy Hooters isn't a real company, and the Plaintiff doesn't own Femboy Hooters, they can't sue under the name "Femboy Hooters." Because of that, this case seems like a bit of a joke to me, and I will ask that the DOJ fine the Plaintiff $60 for filing a frivolous case. This case is hereby dismissed.

The District Court thanks all parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back