Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Admin23
Admin23
economist
- Client Name: MarkHannah and Asssailant

- Counsel Name: Admin23

- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Defendant

- Reason for the Appeal: Both parties agreed to the request of the court at the end of the Defense’s closing statement. The court did not accept this request of the court even though both parties were happy with this arrangement. Neither the Plaintiff nor the Defense is attempting to alter the court’s opinion, merely that the court’s verdict include the request made by the Defense.

- Additional Information:
Link to previous case:

The applicable request to the court that was made:

“However, my clients would also request the court to order the refund of the money paid for their service to the Plaintiff with the stipulations that:

1. The Plaintiff acknowledges and states for the record in this courtroom that my clients have not breached the contract and that Plaintiff states that it is the best open air, apocalypse style food court of all time however not the style they prefer;
2. Opposing counsel apologize to their client in this courtroom for not showing up to court;
3. For such conduct named in the point above, the Plaintiff not be awarded legal fees and the Plaintiff be relieved of the requirement to pay legal fees to their attorney.

If those stipulations are met, then the money can be reimbursed to the Plaintiff by order of the court to be spent on a food court in their preferred aesthetic style.

As integrity and reputation are clearly important to my clients, these statements made by the Plaintiff and his attorney would be the resolution they most desire, clearly, as creative inspiration, their reputation, and customer satisfaction is the bottom line of my clients and not financial gain.”

Agreement between the Plaintiff, Plaintiff’s Counsel, and Defense Counsel:

1663120837173.jpeg

1663120859595.jpeg

```
supreme-court-seal-png.8642

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The Supreme Court has decided to reject the appeal of case FCR 65.

The given reason for appeal is not sufficient to get this appeal accepted. The verdict does not have include anything regarding that specific request. That’s up to the judge to decide to include it. The decision made by the Federal Court is therefore not wrong or unjustified.

No evidence was presided however to the presiding judge about any deal made between both the parties. Nothing in the verdict is outside of the ability of a judge. The appeal does not have any grounds to be accepted.

The Supreme Court thanks you for your time and your patience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back