Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
dygyee
dygyee
economist
- Client Name: dygyee

- Counsel Name: dygyee

- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Plaintiff

- Reason for the Appeal: The reason for the case being dismissed was the following: "I alleged that I hired Credit Resource to build for me, yet I didn't talk to anyone with the authority to make such a deal." (SumoMC).

The fact is I created a contract with an employee of Credit Resource in a ticket that I created through the Credit Resource discord. If the employee that I made the deal with didn't have the authority to make a contract, then why was he in the ticket where the contract was supposed to made in the first place. If only the owner could make a deal, then the owner should have messaged me privately, or said that his other employees couldn't make the deal. He was in the ticket watching negotiations as well as talking, but at the end of the day he never said a word when his employee made a deal with me.
Furthermore it shouldn't matter who I made the deal with, if my money went to the business, I should be entitled to my money back.

- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Congratulations, the Supreme Court has decided to grant your appeal to re-consider Case [2022] FCR 5

We believe that not all facts were considered. The burden of proof lied on the Plaintiff to prove the fact if the agent worked for Credit Resource. He did show some proof to prove his claims. Also, a request was unheard by the - at the time- presiding Justice for an insight in the archives for that ticket. We believe that the statements presented by the Defendant were not enough for dismissal after the proof was shown.

Please re-file your appealed case in the Supreme Court subforum at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back