Redundant Executive Order 46/22 State of Emergency, War & Martial Law #2

Deadwax

Citizen
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Deadwax
Deadwax
By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, Deadwax, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

Due to the declaration of war between BC & DC, I President Deadwax do bring the country to a State of Emergency & Martial Law.

In the UN Discord the Prime Minister of Stratham has agreed to war and our Aircraft Carriers are already en route to their waters.

Definition of Martial law
Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster.
When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws. Martial law is justified when civilian authority has ceased to function, is completely absent, or has become ineffective. Further, martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice.

Since Redmont has no Military and war has already started with Stratham I, President Deadwax will take on Military Authority.

I wish you all good luck.

Signed,
Deadwax

Back