Executive Order Executive Order 25/22 - President LilDigiVert Order of Redmont Awards

LilDigiVert

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

(1) The following individuals shall be added to the Order of Redmont:

OR1 - Austin27 for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature, & Department of State
OR2 - Huney69 for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature, & Department of Public Affairs
OR3 - Nacholebraa for their contributions to the: Judiciary, Legislature, Department of State, Towns, & Journalism Industry
OR4 - Hugebob23456 for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature, Department of Education & Commerce, & Legal Profession
OR5 - Krix for their contributions to the: Executive, Judiciary, Legislature, & Towns
OR6 - xEndeavour for their contributions to the: Executive, Judiciary, & Legislature
OR7 - LilDigiVert for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature, Towns, & Department of Public Affairs
OR8 - Muffins29 for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature, Towns, & Department of Public Affairs
OR9 - Westray for their contributions to the: Executive, Judiciary, & Legislature
OR10 - 218218Consumer for their contributions to the: Executive, Legislature & Department of State

Since the truth keep hittas traumatized
They tryna compromise my condo size
So I Snapchat that whole shit
Tryna see millions, tryna show checks
And I swear to God, I hope they post it, I'm blessed
Even though I get slammed with lawsuits like car doors
See three P.O.'s like Star Wars
They want me by the road holding up cardboard
So I go extra hard on the hard floor
Right now, I'm calling you from my home gym
Right after that, homie, I'm gon' swim
Just did a couple laps in my home pool